“I recommend it!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 100 Hotels in Fort Worth
Texas
“I recommend it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The room was large and unique, with a desk where I could work. The front desk staff was friendly and offered good suggestions for local restaurants. I selected it due to its close location to work, but when I return to the area, I think it is worthwhile to stay at a place that I know has everything needed for a safe, comfortable, nice stay. So I am recording it in my travel notes for future use!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and I am always greeted by a friendly smile. Given the option when I travel to this area about every two to three months for work, I always choose this Hampton Inn over other area hotels. As a Hilton Honors member, I was upgraded to a suite this stay and am very impressed with the accommodations here. Hotel is within a short walk of several delightful restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, Chili's Spring Creek Barbecue, Outback and others. Always clean rooms. Always great service. Always very comfortable. [Thank you for your service!]

Room Tip: I would be willing to pay a premium for the suite. They're "sweet."
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stay in lots of hampton inns for work. This hotel was great, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable rooms. My room had a sofa and king bed. I really like that hampton inns always change the duvet cover, it makes for a clean bed. No room service but it has a nice indoor pool and really good but small fitness center.
I would stay here again. Easy to get food with a mall down the street.

Easy for business traveler.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

This has for to be the best Hampton inn I have ever stayed at. I am a diamond member so I have stayed in many hotels. Also the staff is the best ever they are so helpful.

• Stayed June 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at Hampton on Sunday march 4th and was worst night sleep I have had in quite some time. When we got the room the comforter should have been the clue, it was worn and lumpy, it looked like one of those shiatsu back massagers. Anyways we went nd visited family in the area and when we returned no greeting from the people at the desk, we went to room and went to bed. The mattress was way past it's life and was very uncomfortable. When we left in the morning no one greeted us so we left without saying anything since we felt they could care less anywys

• Stayed March 2012
Mesquite, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

The manager Sumer Oliver made us feel so welcome and acccomadated our every need. The rooms were adjoined and handicapped which we needed. The beds were so soft and comfortable and the breakfast had a very good selection. The lady at the desk, Shelly, was so helpful to us with getting us breakfast trays to take to the room and extra newspapers. I would reccommend this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Enjoyed this hotel - very new and clean. Breakfast was the usual Hampton style, rooms and general areas kept clean. Nice friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth Burleson? Share your experiences!