“Tranquil Treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 178 things to do in Fort Worth
Activities: Hiking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A stunning, 110-acre garden with over 2,500 different species of native and exotic plants located within Fort Worth's cultural district. With over 22 Gardens including the Rose Garden, the Fuller Garden and the Japanese Garden.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
19 attraction reviews
“Tranquil Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

The Garden hosts a lovely Japanese Garden section. The small entrance fee is well worth the tranquility, beauty, koi feeding opportunity, and photo opportunities (tripod use requires photo license). Seasonal festivals and events.

Fort Worth, Texas
13 attraction reviews
“attended Butterfly exhibit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

butterfly exhibit was great. my only complaint was that after walking fromm the other side of the gardens i had to leave my stroller outside. So i was carrying 1 child and dragging the other thru a a very hot exhibit. Next time I'll know.

Visited August 2012
Fort Worth, TX
24 attraction reviews
“Ft. Worth Botanic Garden "Naturally"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

No pretense here! The Botanic Gardens of FW gives a natural feeling without a lot of put-on glizt and glamour. You can see a lot without having to walk long distances.

Visited October 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Best place for a family hangout.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to visit.there is a calm atmosphere which you would love . This place is filled with a variety of flower gardens.
Please watch my you tube video for getting the HD views of everything you are looking for. Don't forget to visit Japanese garden.

“HORRIBLE!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Me and my fiance had booked them for our wedding and reception and paid for everything.We were very excited and then my sister called to find out some times for the brides room to let all bridesmaids know when to show up.She called and said they have no record of your wedding so I called.They had lost $1000.00 of our money and then had the nerve to say we were lieing.I was so upset and they said bring proof you paid crazy I know...so we did brought them a bank statement.The statement clearly showed it was paid for but still they said we have no idea where the money is so I started crying and we decided after the looseing our money calling us liars and just being rude we decided there was noway we were getting married here.These people in reservations were awful,rude,disrespectful and since dealing with them I have cried several times.I used to love,the rose gardens it was my dream to get married there but they ruined that for me and my fiance.In general there just horrible people to deal with.