“Bass Hall, EXCELLENT place for a show” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A new $65 million concert hall that is home to the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra.
Dallas, Texas
19 attraction reviews
“Bass Hall, EXCELLENT place for a show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the first time we've been to Bass Hall. We saw West Side Story, and we were VERY PLEASED with the facility. It was a beautiful place, the seats were great, spacious and comfortable. The sound was great and enjoyable.

Free parking (we moved from NY 3 years ago, so we're still feel like we're getting a deal with free parking, NY you almost always had to pay for parking). The theater was easy to get too, and the parking close by,

We will definitely be back !

Visited January 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“It was very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

When I purchased my tickets in October for the February Shen Yun attraction, I had the opportunity to obtain the best seats in the house. I'm not very familiar with the hall, and therefore, I selected a seat based on the arrangement of the seating. I did not want to get too close which would have me look up too much, and yet, I wanted to get close to see the people's faces. I ended up not liking my seat in the middle of Section E. My neck hurt from looking up. I thought this seat would place me where I would not have to strain from having to see over people's heads, but I still did. I've only been at Bass Hall a few times so I have not found the "right seat" for me. If you are 5'1" like me, you will encounter this. Taller people will not. When I go next time, I will select a seat further away at eye level in the center (definitely) and that does not have too many heads blocking my view. I really don't know if that is possible.

As far as the event that I attended, it was not for me. The event was Shen Yun and not Boz Scaggs. In the future, I will stick with musical performers like Boz Skaggs and Robert Plant, and I will try to get a better seat. Shen Yun was nice but a bit boring. But that's just me. I am a music lover.

Visited February 2013
Rendon, Tx
40 attraction reviews
“One of the best in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Any trip to aft a worth should include taking in a performance at the Bass Hall. We have been season ticket holders for the FWSO Pops and the Broadway at the Bass series. The experience is spellbinding. The acoustics are phenomenal. The setting is comfortable. Rivals anything on broadway. Treat yourself to this experience..then you will also see what a great town Ft Worth is.

Canton, Texas
“Bass Performance Hall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My first musical ever, "The Million Dollar Quartett" at the Bass PerformanceHall was amazing. The hall was beautiful. I had such a wonderful time and wanted the play to go on longer. I am now a great fan of musicals and of Bass Hall. I definetly will be eager to return. Seats were perfect...except that I wanted front row but waited to late for tickets, and was a little upset that I didn't get Elvis' scarf... I am ready for another show.

Fort Worth, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Million Dollar Quartet at Bass Hall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The crown jewel of downtown Fort Worth, Bass Hall is a splendid treasure to be cherished at every opportunity. Top-notch performances are a constant in this regal space. Regardless of what is playing - GO!