My husband and I stayed at the hotel for a month long business trip. The staff was incredibly friendly, especially Patti! She is just such a pleasant, happy, helpful person! It is a very comfortable stay, with a desk, tv, dvd, comfortable bed, clean bathrooms, and a kitchenette with clean pots and pans and clean dishes for use. It is a nice home away from home, and if you stay for an extended period, they come to your room once a week to clean. There is FREE Laundry! Never have I seen that before! and a huge dvd library at the front desk that allows you to check out as often as you wish.... Again - free of charge. There is a workout room, connected to the laundry and snack area that has enough equipment to get your workout in.
They kindly placed us up on the third floor and looking out the window in the morning, we can see the city of Fort Worth in the distance a beautiful horses in the field right across the parking lot.
Housekeeping and Service staff are constantly working cleaning, updating and making sure washer/dryers and the snack vending area with frozen meals, soda, water, ice cream, etc are working.
You can easily walk to a few restaurants and an easy drive (5min) to more food, grocery stores, Walgreens/CVS and Walmart.
If you are looking for a month long stay, at a reasonable rate, and the basic amenities, this hotel was absolutely fitting. And we really enjoyed the staff and the easy location to get onto the expressways and the basic stores around. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. The Candlewood Suites Hotel Dallas/Ft. Worth-Fossil Creek is an all Suites hotel located in the Business district of Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. At Candlewood Suites, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or extended stay, it's the ultimate suite for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD player and VCR. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. This setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $75 for 1-6 nights, $150 for 7+ nights. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. Ask about our Holiday Rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Low Cost Holidays, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek Hotel Fort Worth
- Candlewood Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Candlewood Suites