“Very nice surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Ft Worth
“Very nice surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had to write a quick note about our stay this Sat. I was not expecting such a pleasant surprise. The room was very clean, modern, and a great place to work. We just booked the room to avoid drinking and driving at a nearby Christmas Party. We were pleasantly surprised with a oversized bathroom and a very nice room. The front desk staff was very friendly as well. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We reserved 7 rooms for a family funeral the middle of Oct 2012. The staff, especially Pattie at the front desk, was wonderful in putting us all together in the same wing and on the same floor so that we could visit. The rooms were clean and well appointed. When there was a problem with smoking guests on our floor, it was taken care of immediately and we were furnished with an ionizer for the 'smoke allergic' member of our family. The staff was extremely helpful in furnishing us directions to our various locations in order to avoid the construction going on in that area. When I needed a recommendation for lunch for 17 people, not only did I get a great recommendation, I was also handed a reservation already made for us by Pattie. She was extremely helpful, wonderful to deal with and sensitive to the nature of our stay.
We can't say enough good things about this hotel and will stay there again when we go back to visit family.

Room Tip: All 7 of the rooms we had were outstanding. Just ask for advice at the front desk when you book.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Alloway, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Staff was helpful and curtious. Everything was in the room needed to make and eat meals and clean up after. Room was clean and spacious. We shopped at local store and purchased all food needed and it cut our cost to not spend every meal out. Super mini store to purchase forgotten or needed items at reasonable prices. We will stay again next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed here for an overnight visit to the Kimbell. Nice staff, wonderful room...great bed. Great small store downstairs with food and necessities at a very reasonable price. I have stayed in other hotels where the store items are not priced and are atrociously overpriced, but this is NOT the case here. I noticed there was a free library, and movies which you could borrow to watch. I liked this hotel.
I know it's not the hotel's fault, but the traffic was AWFUL. Construction, re-routing...maybe that's a characteristic of DFW, like it is in Tulsa, but I was INSANE by the time I arrived, and the great room, soft bed and clean bathroom were just what I needed to unwind.

Candlewood Suites Fossil Creek = 5 STARS, and we will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Exercise room and pantry, laundry were super. Staff was cordial and responsive. Large suites with kitchen and large desk area. Set up for extended stays.

• Stayed June 2012
Indian Head, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I think my room, or all rooms had just been remodeled. This was the nicest candle wood I have stayed at, and I am in hotels 300+ days a year. Very clean. Nice staff. Grill area sweet. Not near much nearby though. A classy joint called redneck paradise is next door. Redneck girls in swimsuits... Yikes. A couple of horse pastures next door. The horses were nice. I pet one of them and it did not eat my hand.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I got a great deal through priceline, but even at the regular rate it's a good value. The staff was so nice, genuinely kind and helpful. I got the best sleep I've ever had in a hotel. The kitchen is fully equipped and they really thought of every detail to make it comfortable. Parking and wifi are included in the price so they don't drown you in incidentals. The room also had a tv with a dvd/vcr player and they had a lending library for movies. I didn't use it so I don't know what the selection was like, but with hotels charging up to 16$ for pay per view movies you could go rent for a dollar these days I really appreciated it. I have no plans to be back in Fort Worth but if I ever am I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!