“Worse experience ever!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Ft Worth Downtown East

You added Motel 6 Ft Worth Downtown East to your Saves list
Motel 6 Ft Worth Downtown East
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2425 Scott Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76103 (Formerly Ambassador Suites)   |
Ranked #88 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Arkansas
“Worse experience ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2007

Weekend disaster!!!! Called at 1:00 p.m. to confirm reservations, upon arrival at 4:00p.m. we found that we would have to take a number to get our room (3 pages long). Wait was not less than three hours before you would get access to room. Other persons were coming down to say that their room had not been cleaned, personal items of last customers was still in rooms, no T.V., remotes, towels, or hot water. This was the most miserable time that ruined a would be great weekend. Ended up without a room and staff was not helpful at all. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2007

This place was a JOKE.....they way over booked the hotel, gave peoples rooms away...WHILE the people were still in them. I am not convinced they changed the bedding in the room that we were in since the last guest stayed there. We were there for NASCAR weekend, and were supposed to stay 2 nights, but you couldn't pay me to stay the second night there. The people that worked there was also VERY RUDE!!!! NEVER AGAIN will we stay there.

Stayed April 2007
Baltimore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2007

I stayed from 2/23/07-2/25/07 and this hotel was not bad at all. My room was decent, the staff was helpful, the continental breakfast was good (meaning it offers more than a bowl of cereal), and the free shuttle service was great. They have a shuttle that runs to and from downtown for free and they offer great group rates for airport transportation. I was in Ft. Worth for a weekend convention and knew that I wouldn’t be in my room much so I rolled the dice by booking this hotel and it was an overall good choice. My only complaint was the TV does not come with a remote.

• Liked — Shuttle Service, Breakfast, Staff, Decent Room
  • Disliked — No TV remote
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2006

I checked in and was directed to a room on the second floor, which has its own entrance in the back. The door says it's locked for my protection, but the door was broken with no lock. When I requested a room change to a different floor since I was staying there alone, I was told that they don't have a security guard, but that their door cameras will keep me safe. I still requested a higher floor, and there was no iron. I asked for an iron, and 45 minutes later, I was moved to a different room. This room had not been cleaned, there were beer cans and bottle caps under the bed and in the trash cans. There was a razor in the tub, the toilet seat was up with urine spots on the toilet, and there was standing water in the dresser drawers that must have been there a long time because the drawers were literally cloaked in mold. Terrible place.

Stayed October 2006
paragon, IN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2006

The Ambassador Hotel smells like mildew. It is run down and disgusting. We stayed for 2 nights and had 3 more scheduled. One the third night, we came back to a room which had been flooded. We were not informed by the staff, then were offered a room which was crummier than the first room. I packed up my kids and left.
The girl that checked us out did it incorrectly. A week later, and 6 phone calls and a trip to the lobby, I still do not have my money refunded from an overcharge.

Do not go here, check out the Best Western next door. Way nicer and does not cost that much more.

• Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
austin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2006

Please do not be misled. I thought this was a Comfort Inn (my credit card bill, my reservation and the trash can logos in the room do bear this name). However, it is not a Comfort Inn and you should not expect any of the standards of that national chain to apply to this property. I booked a non-smoking room but there were ashes in the room's trash cans. There was old coffee in the room's coffeemaker. There was a used towel hanging behind the bathroom door. There was an iron but no ironing board. There was no water in the "swimming pool." On top of all these problems, I was double-charged for this room: once when I paid cash at check-in and again when they billed the credit card that I had used to hold the room. Please find another place to stay. It will surely be better than this.

Stayed July 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2006

I stayed at the Ambassador 2 nights. There was no breakfast served on the first morning, and only powdered dounuts and coffee the second morning. The room was very run down. The pool had a view of a trash pile from the remodeling. No persoal products such as shampoo or soap. Towels were like sandpaper. Stayed on personal phone 3 hours, but no one would deliver food to this location. Room phone did not work. Bed was very hard. Staff was not courteous. Room was Way overpriced at 162/night for location 16 miles from Texas Motor Speedway. Would not recommend to anyone, ever.

Stayed April 2006

Been to Motel 6 Ft Worth Downtown East? Share your experiences!