“The room was not as described. Bugs were in the room...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Worth South

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Worth South to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Worth South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6504 S Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76134 (Formerly Comfort Suites South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #68 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Lexington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I probably wont stay Baymont Fort Worth again.....The first day I was there I noticed the floor in my room had not been vacuumed...I dropped a ring and when I was looking for it I pulled out the night stand between the 2 beds and the floor was filthy...The breakfast was OK, but the owner didn't keep it stocked....We had to keep ringing the bell to get butter and other stuff.....The bedding did not look clean.....I took the comforter off and used my own quilt.....Just, not good all around....Also, the parking lot had trash all over the place.....I think I will look at other places for my next trip...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We arrived somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 AM and the area "seemed" okay, but I was a little leery. (The next morning when we left for the day, we realized this area is perfectly fine and there is nothing to fear. There are other chain motels to the left and right and plenty of restaurants and Wal-Mart a few miles away.)

We arrived a day early and the front desk clerk could not give us the same rate we had been booked at for the next two days. Luckily, the 800 reservation line was able to add the extra day for the same rate. We paid less than $60.00 a night - this includes tax.

The room had two very comfortable queen beds and a sofa sleeper. It was so comforting to walk into a clean room. No stains, rips or tears. There was ZERO mildew in the bathroom. The tiles in the bathroom were all intact. The fixtures were not dusty. When housekeeping cleaned our room, they would "tuck in" my daughter's doll for when she returned. I thought it was a very sweet gesture. We have nothing but pleasant things to say about the housekeeping staff. It was extremely quiet, but each morning when we left there were only a handful of cars on our side of the parking lot. They obviously had plenty of vacancies.

Breakfast consisted of waffles shaped as the state of Texas, fruit, cereal, small biscuit and sausage packages and danishes. Perfectly acceptable and the area was clean.

The pool is small and in need of maybe a good refacing, but okay.

The front desk staff was hit and miss. One day it would be great, but the next you could be in the lobby for 30 minutes and never be greeted and the breakfast area never serviced. This, honestly, is our only complaint.

We are a family that doesn't take vacations often. We are normally very limited and paying extreme prices for lodging absolutely drives me crazy, but I would stay here again without hesitation.

San Antonio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

after seeing the reviews i was a little nervous about staying here, but i could not beat the price for the budget that we were on. i really liked the size of the room, and there was a little divider wall between the sofa and the couch. the tv was hard to get working (had to call the office to come and get it done) but after that it was good reception and a good number of channels. i cant complain about anything really, the iron worked good, the lights all worked, the bathroom was a good size and overall i was very happy with the room for the price that we paid. i would stay here again.

Longview
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

If all you are doing is sleeping and getting up and leaving the next am, this place is okay but would not stay for extended time. The room was clean but the hotel was just not up to par, breakfast, even for a continental was a joke, no one at the front desk to restock it or even act like they cared. very noisy location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Baymont inn and suites. It is not a fancy hotel but we got a good deal with the price we paid. My husband, our two teenage boys , and myself all stayed in the suite. We got two queens and a sofa bed. The staff were friendly and we got two hour earlier check in upon my request and late check out too. The continental breakfast was decent and was replenished when it was needed. It is also close downtown Fort Worth and the famous Sundance Square.

Room Tip: Go for the second floor and book earlier.