“The name says it all....” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8345 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #48 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Omaha, Texas, United States
“The name says it all....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you are looking for a great priced and CLEAN place to stay look no further.My family stays here only and for good reason, It is in a questionable area but we have Never had any problems and they have someone always to help. My family has never had any problem with anyone in the area,even with late night arrivals and on a Sat. Nights . I have read several complaints but they have upgraded the motel every time I stay here it looks nicer and nicer. I am very satisfied with the rooms and service ,don't know why some people have trouble....maybe some people are never pleased but remember, if you want a 5 star motel/hotel then you have to pay the price...I RATE THIS HOTEL AT LEAST A 3 and moving to a 4 with the renovations they are doing...

Room Tip: Try for west side and the supposed interstate noise is not heard.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hawarden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stayed here for one week.The entire building was very clean, our room was vacuumed daily, fresh towels provided and bed linens changed mid-week.
Laundry facilities on site were a plus.
Breakfast was more than adequate.
We will stay again next trip to Fort Worth.
The price was right.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Eastland, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I had a horrible experience at this hotel. First of all they didn't give us the right room because the room we reserved had been damaged by a sprinkler leak, so we got a room with two queen beds instead of one king bed, that was the only good thing about this experience.

In the replacement room the edge of the carpet in the bathroom doorway was shredded and pulled back a bit, leaving exposed tacks with the points sticking straight up. We covered it with a towel and decided we would be fine with it instead of asking for a different room. My four year old daughter ended up slipping on a wet tile after getting out of the tub and sliced herself halfway down her leg on those tacks. Matter of fact, it was room 102, if you get this room and have small children, please don't make my mistake, go get a different room.

On top of that, the doors have no childproofing and can be opened very easily by a small child. We had to move the table in front of the door to be able to sleep without worrying about our daughter going outside if she woke while we were sleeping. Those doors should have a chain lock up out of a child's reach. This is a terrifying danger with the hotel being just off I 30. I will NEVER go to this hotel again just because of this.

I do have photos to share, but will not be posting them at this time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Athens
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 12 days since I was on holidays to visit a friend. The hotel was very clean and the sheets/towels were changed daily. The room was very comfortable with a very nice bed plus couch and desk so I could work easily. Toilet/shower also was kept very clean.
The fridge and the microwave oven were also incredibly useful for me.
Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Ft.Wayne.IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Booked room online through Hotels.com.Chris from Hotels.com contacted the hotel directly to assure me that the room could be held as we were arriving past midnight.Rooms were very clean and spacious. General manager at property was very hospitable and helpful. Only had continental breakfast but was overall very satisfied with our 3 day stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I will reserve for my family and friends personally anytime at this hotel. Top notch staff. They were very gracious and accomodating to me and my family. We ended up staying a week and a half due to their hospitality. Nice rooms clean and comfortable. Nice pool too.

Room Tip: Highly recommended!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We booked this place and asked for two rooms next to each other as we were traveling with teenage girls and since we couldn't find 2 room suites, we figured two adjacent rooms would be fine. When we arrived, we got the rooms okay. I was worried about the area as it is really rundown and there were a number of groups hanging around the area, mostly drinkiing. I don't blame the hotel for the Pig hauler in the parking lot and the smell that permeated the air.

Figured we could make do since we'd only be in the room for sleeping but the girls wanted to swim and the pool was filled with construction worked, each with their own coolers and 12 packs so not a good idea to send them down there. Then when we tried to open the second room, found it was already occupied. So instead of two rooms next to each other, the second would be on the other side of the hotel.

The bad area, the warnings not to leave anything valuable in the car, the pig smell, the rooms separate, the pool area...just made us decide to leave. At the desk, I told them I was willing to pay for the one room we actually got, but he said that we had to pay for both rooms and two nights (even though we never officially got a second room).

How bad was it? I paid the penalty just to get out of there.

Stay Away. I will let the management of Americas Best know that on the next 7 days of traveling, we avoided their hotels like the plague and will continue to do so.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
TXabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Greetings, I am so sorry to see that your experience was not what you expected it to be, we always strive to make sure that each and every guest not only enjoys there stay with us, but returns as a satisfied guest. We made every attempt to rectify everything that you found difficult to deal with while you were at the property. Unfortunately we were not able to make you happy, many of our guests regardless of their vocation always sit by the pool after a long day at their jobs, and enjoy the pool especially during the tremendously hot weather that we have been experiencing. I hope that you return and give us another chance to serve you.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth? Share your experiences!