“Very good and clean hotel” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8345 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #56 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
Athens
“Very good and clean hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 12 days since I was on holidays to visit a friend. The hotel was very clean and the sheets/towels were changed daily. The room was very comfortable with a very nice bed plus couch and desk so I could work easily. Toilet/shower also was kept very clean.
The fridge and the microwave oven were also incredibly useful for me.
Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ft.Wayne.IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Booked room online through Hotels.com.Chris from Hotels.com contacted the hotel directly to assure me that the room could be held as we were arriving past midnight.Rooms were very clean and spacious. General manager at property was very hospitable and helpful. Only had continental breakfast but was overall very satisfied with our 3 day stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I will reserve for my family and friends personally anytime at this hotel. Top notch staff. They were very gracious and accomodating to me and my family. We ended up staying a week and a half due to their hospitality. Nice rooms clean and comfortable. Nice pool too.

Room Tip: Highly recommended!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We booked this place and asked for two rooms next to each other as we were traveling with teenage girls and since we couldn't find 2 room suites, we figured two adjacent rooms would be fine. When we arrived, we got the rooms okay. I was worried about the area as it is really rundown and there were a number of groups hanging around the area, mostly drinkiing. I don't blame the hotel for the Pig hauler in the parking lot and the smell that permeated the air.

Figured we could make do since we'd only be in the room for sleeping but the girls wanted to swim and the pool was filled with construction worked, each with their own coolers and 12 packs so not a good idea to send them down there. Then when we tried to open the second room, found it was already occupied. So instead of two rooms next to each other, the second would be on the other side of the hotel.

The bad area, the warnings not to leave anything valuable in the car, the pig smell, the rooms separate, the pool area...just made us decide to leave. At the desk, I told them I was willing to pay for the one room we actually got, but he said that we had to pay for both rooms and two nights (even though we never officially got a second room).

How bad was it? I paid the penalty just to get out of there.

Stay Away. I will let the management of Americas Best know that on the next 7 days of traveling, we avoided their hotels like the plague and will continue to do so.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
TXabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Greetings, I am so sorry to see that your experience was not what you expected it to be, we always strive to make sure that each and every guest not only enjoys there stay with us, but returns as a satisfied guest. We made every attempt to rectify everything that you found difficult to deal with while you were at the property. Unfortunately we were not able to make you happy, many of our guests regardless of their vocation always sit by the pool after a long day at their jobs, and enjoy the pool especially during the tremendously hot weather that we have been experiencing. I hope that you return and give us another chance to serve you.

Waterville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

When I arrived after hours the staff was very helpful in getting me in a room in the morning front desk called to see if I would like a upgrade in a room and I said I was very happy with the room. They always spoke to everyone that came in, asked if they needed directions to places to eat or anywhere else

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
TXabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth, responded to this review, October 8, 2011
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn and Thanks for your time in posting the review about the property. We always wish our guest enjoy their stay and try to help them out in every possible manner we can. Thank you once again and your comments shell be passed on to all our team members.
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

Room was actually spacious with all of the ammenities.(fridge and microwave), however the toilet wasn't working properly. The handle was broken and sometimes didn't flush. When taking a shower, the water wasn't draining properly. I was about 4" in water.

These items should've been checked before checking in a guest in the room.

Surprisingly the room was clean, however the lobby area wasn't. Chairs in the dining area were very dirty and so were the doors and walls. No attention to detail when it came to cleanliness.

Management was nice and friendly, but I wouldn't stay here again based on my experience.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
TXabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth, responded to this review, January 5, 2011
Dear Guest

I appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience.

We credit our success in the lodging industry to providing good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and have taken corrective action by replacing the toilet and cleaning the bathtub drain, to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future.
Overbrook, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

Not only will I stay there again, a number of us go to Fort Worth for the Extreme Mustang Makeover every year and I will suggest that they all stay there next time. If you are looking for a great deal, this is it.

Pastor Perry

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth? Share your experiences!