“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Seattle, WA
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, It was very nice, and the bed was very comfortable! Jacob Miller was very nice and helpful! I would def stay here again. Walking distance to different restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Frank J, Event Specialist at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We truly appreciate it! Our beds are so comfortable that you do not want to get out of bed in the mornings! Jacob is a gem to the hotel and we are happy to hear that he was helpful during your recent stay. There is such a wide variety of restaurtants within walking distance and the hotel also has our Courtyard Bistro that is open for Breakfast and Dinner with Happy Hour each evening. Thank you again and we look forward to hopefully having you with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Blenheim
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Nice place to stay. Clean and reasonable. Staff were very courteous .ask for a room away from the busy highway. Str bucks in the lobby too. Would be nice for a free breakfast though. Even if it's continental

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Laura F, Event Specialist at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!
The Courtyard Marriott properties now offer "we proudly serve" Starbucks, available 24 hours a day. This is one of my favorite new features, and I am so pleased you mentioned it!

I hope we will have the pleasure to service you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Great Stay, Great Service.....Appreciated Housekeeping As Well :) the only thing that could be improved is the the trash dumpsters don't really need to be emptied at 3 o'clock in the morning. they woke my husband and I.

• Stayed March 2014
Laura F, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for the kind review! I am pleased to hear you received your lost sunglasses. I am sorry to hear you were awoken at such an early hour, but by bringing this to my attention, I can now address this, and make sure we have a better pic-up schedule from now on.

We look forward to your next stay with us!
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is tucked away off of I-35 and 820. Easy drive to downtown, the Stockyards or Texas Motor Speedway. The staff was very friendly and most helpful. It has been under recent renovation so everything is nicely updated. Clean and comfortable. Just wHat you expect for a Courtyard.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Laura F, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
We are incredibly proud of our recent renovation, and are so glad you are pleased with all of the new improvements! Our location really is ideal, on the corner of 2 major highways, we are easily accesible to downtown, and north Fort Worth.

Thank you, and we look forward to your return!
Seattle area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have stayed at many hotels but the customer service here is amazing thanks to JAKE at the front desk! My husband & I were on our way back to stay near the Dallas Airport & got lost in all the road construction, driving in circles for several hours. It was dark & we were exhausted when we spotted this Courtyard Marriott. Jake immediately recognized the terrible day we'd had, found us a quiet room, asked if we were hungry and gave us directions to 2 restaurants that were just a short distance away. He assured us that we would not have to go back onto the highway to get to either one! When we arrived back from dinner he immediately asked which restaurant we chose and if we were happy with it. It was one of the best Mexican dinners we had on our entire trip! He also gave us easy directions to the airport for the following morning. Because of Jake our last day of vacation ended much better than it had started! We were very impressed with Jake - for a young man his age he was dressed professionally & knew what he was doing. Also, the young man at the deli the next morning, Arturo, did a great job with my coffee even though he was fairly new on the job. He was very pleasant & wanted to get it just right. Great hotel staff made for a great stay. Very clean, comfortable hotel with nice lobby/deli area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind words! Jake and Arturo are really incredible assets to our team, and we were so pleased to see how they made such a positive impact on your stay. It really made their day!

I hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again!
Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at the Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek in Oct of 2013. I found the help to be amazing! I only wish I took the names of the folks who helped me. There is an incredible amount of construction going on around the area and the staff was able to help me avoid all of it! The room was very clean. I have spent over 70 nights in hotels this year and this was one of my favorites!
I rate it as excellent!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Laura F, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for the Excellent review! You are right, there is quite a lot of road construction all over Fort Worth, but thankfully our knowledgeable staff, can assist navigating through Fort Worth, while avoiding most of those roads. I am glad to see we succeeded in all areas of your stay, from room cleanliness to customer service. I will make sure to pass this along to the team.

Thank you again, and Happy Holidays!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We've stayed at this particular Marriott before but the last few times it has been under renovation and unable for us to stay. We were lucky enough to come back after everything was finished and it was a lovely renovation. What struck me the most was the customer service. The woman on duty was delightful and well versed at her job. I don't usually stand around and make small talk but that day I did. Her courteous manner stood out to me. It will make me come back from now on. Some hotels may be nicer but this was is superior in customer service and that means the world to me.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you! Here at the Fossil Creek Courtyard Marriott, we believe that great customer service is the driving force for guest loyalty, and your feedback is great confirmation of that!
I am pleased to hear your arrival was such a delightful experience, and will be sure to pass this on to the rest of the staff. We look forward to your next stay!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Fort Worth Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!