“A good room at a fair price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3804 Tanacross Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76137   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #77 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Tulsa
“A good room at a fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Me and my crew stayed for a month and thought the place was great. We saved a lot of money and the hotel manager worked wonders for us! The desk staff was always helpful when we needed towels and such. Over all the place is a good deal. I think other people who have complained are expecting a new hotel for a third of the price. Although the hotel wasn’t new, it was clean and friendly. We stay on the road all year and this place was so much better than a lot of “hotels” we’ve been.

EdR

Room Tip: Skip Waffel House. IHOP and bunch of other eating places near
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Fort Worth - Fossil Creek. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stay in hotels all over the USA and I have to say that even the more pricey locations don't provide service any more accommodating than Crossland/Fossil Creek.Clean rooms,friendly staff,convenient location,what more do you want? Simply put it's the best value in the DFW area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Fort Worth - Fossil Creek. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I often stay here and i never have any problems all the staff is excellent especially Mrs darla if i ever need anything i just call up to the front office it always is taken care of as long as there is a room available i will always come here no doubt about it and I've lost my key before and it was past open hours and it took not even 5 minutes from calling the after hours to being let in my room an EXCELLENT place to stay!!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Fort Worth - Fossil Creek. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

If you want a clean spacious room, kitchen, good bed and shower at an affordable price this is your place. If you want a workout room, a mint on your pillow, room service and a swimming pool, this is not your place. The manager went over and above "her job" to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Fort Worth - Fossil Creek. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Vista, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

stayed there and called the front desk to let them know that the guest next to our room were loud and drinking and the next day we were ask to leave and when we said no cause we payed for a two weeks not only did the not refund our money they called the police on us and said we were out of control,so we left with out our refund and very unhappy with the hotel.We recommend anybody who is thinking about staying in one of this studios DON'T the are rude and heartless unless you bend over and kiss there you know what they will be nice to you maybe.

Room Tip: don't stay here pay a little more and stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Crossland Fort Worth - Fossil Creek. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter what the situation.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011 via mobile

I will say other than the weekend manager who locked us out of our room while at work when we made arrangements to settle up with them when we returned, we were denied entry to our room and not let back in for more than 4 hours later when we held good to our word of payment had balance and another advance payment for more stay when finally getting into our room our dogs 2 small chiuauas were without water and food not to mention they were denied outside bathroom breaks for another 4 hours. When finally let back in and paid in full questioned management and was totally amazed by the unprofessionalism and degrading response of manager telling us corprate made that decision and proceeded to lie about feeding and watering our dogs. When we told her we were going to call corp. We were forced to move. By far do they have any class or respect. She did find time to go through our personal items. Violated that's how we feel

• Stayed June 2011
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

Where do I begin? The employees were so incompetent! I made three calls to the front desk and was told I would be called back in fifteen minutes every time, finally after waiting two hours I drove to the office expecting them to be busy but there wasn't a customer in sight, they were talking. And RUDE!! The Ghetto-Queen attitude one girl in particular had towards customers was unbelievable and insulting. The rooms may be cheap, but they're not cheap enough for what you get. Our "non-smoking" room reeked of smoke and god knows what else. The room was small, the bed was uncomfortable, and the resident bums stand outside their door and gawk at you as if the place was Bum Mansion and you shouldn't be there (they'd be right!). The internet is NOT free, the kitchenettes are a joke, and the room was dark, dank and stuffy even with the air on. Do not give this insulting dump our business! After one night I relocated to Americas Best Value Inn for a CHEAPER nightly rate and it was worlds and worlds better!! The address is 8345 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76116.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!