“Exellent Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
“Exellent Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Well located, the Extended Stay America, FW, City View (ESAFWCV) is the place to be
Kind Hotel Assistants make your stay much better.
If you are going to Harris Hospital SW, It makes a home away from home.
Also it is convenient close to freeways, making the journey to DFW Airport a fine one.
Thank you Steve, for making ESAFWCV home for me, Dr. Bergson

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Haltom City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great stay for the Price and Staff was amazing!!!! The beds were very comfortable. I will definitely look for Extended Stay on my next trip. They have refrigerators, stove, silverware, stove, and microwaves in the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Lisa - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such positive things about our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding my staff. They are all great people who love what they do and have a real gift for making guests feel at home.

Fort Collins
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hello,

My girlfriend had booked thru Priceline, 2 rooms for 2 nights at this hotel. The rate was affordable and we considered Ben Brook to be a good neighborhood. We also paid 12.50 extra for upgraded rooms. Which consisted of 2 double beds and old out dated dirty recliner.

The luggage carts were horrible. Wobbly and one had a flat. The washers and dryers were so expensive. It cost me $5.00 to wash one load of laundry. Later in the night it gets very load with stereos blasting from cars parked in the parking lot. My friend had a meeting with a business associate that was to take place later in the evening. He heard all the noise and saw all the people hanging out. He didn't feel safe with parking and getting out, so he turned around and drove off.

The next morning my girlfriend was covered with red bumps all over her body. We googled her symptoms and took pictures. It was bed bug bites. I went to the store and purchased witch hazel and bleach and baking soda. We made sure to tell the people at the front desk what was going on. We asked to speak with the manager on duty. We were told that the manger wasn't in, but that they would be contacted. About 10 mins later the woman from the front desk said that her manager said for her to change rooms. That was it , no compensation or reimbursement on the items we had to buy to treat these bites.
We contacted price-line and made them aware of the problem as well. After we checked out a rep from price-line contacted the hotel. They denied that my friend had been bitten by bed bugs. That was it case closed. My suggestion and recommendation is not to stay at this Hotel.

Room Tip: Don't Stay at this Hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry to hear that your friend had experienced bug bites. We did have had the room professionally inspected and there were no bed bugs present. Your friend did speak with our front desk staff and mentioned that she may have been bitten by chiggers the night before.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ftc@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions.

We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I spent 6 days here when visiting dad at Bayler Hospital. Staff were friendly and helpful with directions. Room was nice,it was a queen suite with bed room flat screen tv,kitchen with pots dishes,microwave,stove top and full size fridg,full bathroom,and living area with another tv. Room was clean and quiet and area was well lit with lots of security cameras on the property. Next to a Sonic and a really rib joint.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Joan - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am proud of our team for taking such good care of you during your stay. As well, for providing a warm and inviting atmosphere for all our guests to enjoy.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The location was perfect for us. We were about 1 mile from the hospital where we were going to have medical care. There are at least 10 chain fast food places within a mile. There are two national drug stores within 3 blocks. There is a first class mall within one half mile. The neighborhood is very nice and new. The employees from the beginning phone call until check out time went the extra mile to be helpful courteous and thorough. Michaela took care of us on the phone making.our reservation and was very knowledgeable about the area,answering all of our questions. House keeping took great care to keep us in towels coffee and other needs, and were very professional . The next time we are staying in Fort Worth we will be contacting Extended Stay America and We hope MICHAELA and staff answers the phone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that Michaela and the rest of my staff took such good care of you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was by far the nastiest hotel i have been in. The refrigerator was dirty, it had obvious plumbing problems, the bed hurt my back horribly, kitchen was nasty, the blankets were hard, the towels were hard, the washing facilities were disgusting and a huge.sign was posted about thefts. Not to mention it cost 2$ per load. Not even the Hilton charged that. The door latch was broken, there was NO hairdryer. This is supposed to be a an extended stay hotel. I was so glad when check out came. This is definitely a hotel i wanted to get away from. O before i forget, the animals barked in the hotel all night long. Not to mention the giant piles of dog crap decorating the entire grassy areas. This place is gross. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone ever. It is the equivalent to a nasty motel 6

• Stayed April 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room did not meet either yours or my expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take all necessary action to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ftc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Fot Worth tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've spent a lot of time in Differnt placees but you have to come to this one they are great.you wont be sorry that you staed hear.house keeping is great ask for leo she does a great job of taken care of the room. chase takes care f the maints and does a great job.and the the ones at the front are very good Michaela.and cristina you wont regret staying here.and if you get a chance you need to me Rachal she will help you any way she can. Just want to say thanks to the staff her

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, December 21, 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View? Share your experiences!