“You need to see” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Fot Worth tx
“You need to see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've spent a lot of time in Differnt placees but you have to come to this one they are great.you wont be sorry that you staed hear.house keeping is great ask for leo she does a great job of taken care of the room. chase takes care f the maints and does a great job.and the the ones at the front are very good Michaela.and cristina you wont regret staying here.and if you get a chance you need to me Rachal she will help you any way she can. Just want to say thanks to the staff her

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, December 21, 2012

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful even at 11:30pm and got me a room last minute. The price was great for last minute also. The room was above expectations as far as quality and cleanliness. The bed was very comfortable as well. My only complaint is that the AC in the room I was in sounded like a mechanical air compressor kicking on and woke me up every single time it turned on, and it didn't work very well either. I was hot most of the night. .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure that you had an overall good stay. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

Despite our high quality control measures, I understand that you were given a room with an air conditioner that did not function properly. I have acted to prevent the recurrence of such an incident by retraining our staff on how to monitor the condition of our a.c. units during routine inspections. We would never intentionally make a room available when it does not have a functioning air conditioner, so we are grateful that you brought this issue to our attention.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed here for a couple weeks, was a fantastic experience. The recently renovated room was clean and beautiful, the Front Desk staff, run by manager Steve, along with Ryan, Michaela, Kristina, all of them were really helpful. Just the right fit for my needs where I prefer to cook my own meals. The location is great too, walking distance to Target, Walgreen and other convieniences. I look forward to returning there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had called most if not all the local hotels in this area and non were as eager to help and accomodate our needs.Extended Stay America is PET friendly. I called Extended Stay America the day before thanksgiving and spoke with Ryan at the front desk. He was very polite and friendly. He answered all my questions thoroughly. We came to chek in on Thanksgiving and spoke with Michaela. She was very helpful. She helped us find a room that was to our liking. Both are very professional, and knowledgable of the hotel's policys. It is because of the great customers service that Michaela and Ryan provide that makes this hotel stand out above the others. Clean rooms, newly remodeled, and overall a great place to call my temporary home. Thanks guys!

Room Tip: 1st floor is remodeled but they are currently working on the second floor. Either way you'll fee...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, November 27, 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Fort Worth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My mom was in the Baylor Rehab facility in Fort Worth, I placed my dad there so he could be close to her. The staff was always very friendly and very accomodating especially Michaela. She went out of her way to provide for my dad a handicap room and was always friendly and helpful.The only draw back to this place was that in the 2 week stay, the elevator broke twice. My dad using a walker and had to walk down the 3 flights of stairs. Other than that, the place worked well for what we needed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I do want to apologize again for the malfunction of our elevator. I realize this was a great inconvenience to you and your Mother. We have made the necessary repairs and don't anticipate any further problems with our elevator. Thank you for understanding.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

A home away from home, I did not want to go back home because I was not only enjoying Texas but The Stay was so relaxing And comforting. I would refer Extended Stay America to everyone I know. If it were not for my cousin, I would not have known about it, so I say thank you for The relaxing days :)

• Stayed October 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I booked this place for my daughter to recover from eye surgery while her apartment was being repainted. We were not warned about the constant construction noise and interruption. They should not have rented any rooms to anyone while that was going on. My daughter sent me a video of hammering going on at 7:00PM on Sunday evening. We complained, and were asked to leave, with no apologies from them.

Room Tip: Look for an alternative.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Fort Worth - City View. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay.

Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Once again, we are sorry that your stay was not completely satisfying and please be assured that we continually strive to improve every guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View? Share your experiences!