“Ft worth trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Olathe, Kansas
“Ft worth trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had a very nice stay at the fairfield Inn at fossil Creek in Ft Worth. You definitely should call and get directions other than 820 because there is a lot of construction going on. Very friendly front desk staff and always manned. They gave me suggestions for local restaurants and their reviews were spot on. Pool jacuzzi area was kept very clean and tidy. I stayed for a week and felt at home. Double queen room was very roomy and had everything I needed.

Room Tip: call for exact directions, lots of construction
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
We love having you to stay as often as you do! It is our aim to ensure that your next stay is even better than the last. We truly appreciate your loyalty as we do know that you have a choice. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest Regards!

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
little river, sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have never came across the exceptional service that my husband and myself received from your staff. The General Manager Melissa was a blessing.

Mary was always there with a cheerful smile and always welcomed us each morning on our way out the door and when we returned. Louise was a big help with information on ways around construction to the places we wanted to frequent.

Mike was a blessing on many occasions with helping me with the door when my hands were full and always a smile.
I enjoyed the managers reception, what a way to let the guest know that you are there for them and see them as family. The manager and I do wish I remembered her name . I am so sorry that I can't . However, she took time to come over and talk to me in person and what a delightful person.

I would like to have heard about the Fairfield company and how delightful it is to work for, as I saw all your employees show company pride. The general areas lady that did the lobby's and dining area was so prideful in her duties.

Mary and Mike went beyond the call of duty to help me when I needed one extra day.

I will always from this point forward stay at Fairfield when I go on my 2 trips each year to Texas and when I travel to any other state in my travels.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor and never heard any noise. I would suggest it for couples.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilcrease, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
What a delightful review!

Kindest Regards
Dana Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My Daughter made this reservation based upon her experience at another Fairfield Inn in the Fort Worth Area earlier this year. My wife and I arrived a day early for the reservation and the desk staff accommodated us like we were family (and with a fresh bag of popcorn too boot), providing my family two rooms together. They made sure we knew of all the amenities like a full workout room, pool and spa, laundry facilities and a continental breakfast found at only one other such Inn we have stayed. The rooms were clean and comfortable, had all the usual things found in an upscale hotel, and the rooms were cleaned daily and found to be as if we had just arrived. The only thing this Inn could do to make the experience better would be to upgrade the TVs to accommodate HD( sports channels looked out of focus). But this is a small condition when you consider the rates offered when all the similar hotels/Inns were sold out for parents weekend at TCU. We will stay here again!

Room Tip: Elevator is only in the middle of the facility, stairs are at the ends of the halls. Parking is ava...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
It was lovely to see that you appreciated our little touches and attention to detail. Our objective is simple: to make you feel like a guest in a good friend’s home. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you for staying and for writing a review.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Our first contact with the property was by phone from the car. We found that we were going to be able to drive straight through due to a family emergency and we called ahead to learn if we could change our reservation (using Marriott Reward Points). Mike took our call and assured us that we could and he would be waiting for us. We arrived (3:15 AM) and he quickly and quietly checked us in and within no time we were settled in our clean and very comfortable room. During our six nights in Fort Worth the entire staff was friendly and helpful. At one point we thought we would need to change from our king room to a double room and again the staff was more than willing to help us.

Our room had a small refrigerator which was nice to have. Wi-Fi was free in the room and a computer and printer was also available in lobby. It is an older property and they should be receiving a remodel soon. We were not bothered by the patches in some of the wallpaper and the surface cracks in the sink. There is an indoor pool and although we did not use it we watched lots of families enjoying it.

The Fairfield Inn breakfast is always good with lots to choose from each day. There is coffee, tea and juices (also available throughout the day). Make your own waffles, yogurts, bagels, muffins, cereals, egg and cheese muffins and fruit to name some items. A couple of days there were fresh eggs. Popcorn was available in the afternoons.

Yes, there is road construction...lots of it! Welcome to Fort Worth! There is always road construction. We found back ways in and out of the hotel so we were not bothered by the road construction nor did we hear it inside the hotel.

We'll be back in Fort Worth and would certainly consider staying here again. Thank you Mary, Mike and others for making our trip a lot easier on us.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Fairfield Inn. We are delighted to read that you also enjoyed your rooms and that our staff took good care of you. It is refreshing to hear that the construction did not affect your trip too much. Unfortunately it is unavoidable almost anywhere you go in the Dallas-Fort Worth area!

Thank you for your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

I had a great stay with a very friendly staff. The room was super clean and the bed was a comfortable firm. The breakfast had lots of options and I was impressed with the variety. I wanted to try out the indoor pool but did not have time. Would definately stay again. Close to a lot of restaurants and shopping. The only inconvenience was the road construction.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying and for your review! Great to hear that our location was ideal for your needs and that our team looked after you so well. Unfortunately the highway contstruction has added a bit longer of a drive, but it will be over soon! We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was a standard, older Fairfield. The staff did a good job with being nice. The Manager's reception on Tuesday evening was pretty good for a Fairfield, you can never go wrong with cheese and crackers, fruit, and free beer. the room was clean. There is a ton of restaurants and shopping right down the road. The only issue is the construction at the exit. It took a while to get off 820 at 5pm, and there was some noise in the morning.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
What a delightful review! Thank you for taking the time to post this, I am glad the team has lived up to your expectations, and we all look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully soon! Unfortunately the traffic is widespread throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and can impact commutes from time to time.

Kindest Regards
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was free with a nice selection. The hotel is in a large road work zone which makes it a pain to get in and out of, especially at rush hour. Plenty of places to eat nearby. We did ask for extra clothes hangers when we checked in and the front desk said he would try, but 4 days later when we checked out, still no extra hangers, oh well. Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Gilcrease, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit. The current highway construction is affecting the entire area, however we will be happy to provide directions on how to best avoid it for your future travels. Thank you for your review.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!