“Above and beyond customer service!!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #36 of 102 Hotels in Fort Worth
“Above and beyond customer service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am still here as I write this, but felt it extremely important to write a review as soon as possible.
I have never experienced more friendly and genuinely warm hotel staff. They really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

I asked to change rooms halfway through my stay, in light of an unsettling encounter with a fellow guest (it may have been nothing, but I felt uncomfortable) - the front desk staff were unbelievably accommodating and understanding. They asked if they needed to be aware of this person, and I asked that a big deal not be made of it. They respected that, but showed real concern.

They greet me by name every day, and have even offered to get alternative laundry detergent for me, when I said I was allergic to the brand they had for sale.

I can't emphasize enough how awesome the staff is here!!!

The reason the room rating isn't excellent is because the water temperature is a bit cool, but I'm sure if I mentioned it to them they would look to correct it (I just didn't want to be a pain).

Completely impressed with the level of customer service not seen at a much higher priced hotel.

I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014
Aldric J, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Hello SabrinaBda and thank you for staying with us! It was a joy and a pleasure meeting you as well as you staying at our property. My staff and I were sad to see you go. Thank you for your kind words and most important your friendship. I also want to thank you for comment, regarding the water temperature. Know that our maintenance team has receieved this issue and we're also reaching out to professional plumbers, to come in and survey our water heaters. Thank you again SabrinaBda and we hope you made it home safely!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I really liked this hotel because of it's location. It is 5 minutes from the outstanding Ft. Worth Zoo and the Cultural District (Botanic Gardens, Japanese Gardens, Museums of art, natural history, western culture, etc. and the Ft. Worth Stock Show and Rodeo). Texas Christian University is also a five minute drive away. The staff is exceptionally helpful. The only reason for not rating it a five is that the rooms are a little small. It wasn't an issue for us as we don't spend a lot of the day in the room, and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. It also has a complimentary breakfast and the Wi-Fi worked well. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Hello RovingCriticDFW and thank you for your response and feedback toward our property. We're glad that our property provided you a perfect location for your day to day activities in Ft. Worth. I apologize if the room type you stayed in did not provide you with enough space. We do have a more spacious room type that we offer at our property and upon your future stay, we would be glad to show you. Thank you again for staying with us and I will make sure to pass along your compliments to my staff. Your feedback is much appreciated!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We picked this place because it was near to JPS hospital for visiting a family member and close to their home. The friendly and kind staff made out of towner's like us feel comfortable and right at home. The complimentary breakfast was good. Thanks to Aldrian Jones, Andrew (Robert Dinero Fan Club member), Colin (musical talent), David Moran, Ms. Loretta, Olga and others for your kindness and generous support.

We're back home in New York City, but we miss you guys already.

Room Tip: Higher floors in the back face the Trinity Trail which is a pleasant view. Shopping mall across the...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello Tony S,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are all happy to hear you made it back home safely. We hope your brother-in-law's recovery goes as smooth as it can. We also hope to have the pleasure of having you as our guest in the future.

Take care,
Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just spent the weekend at this hotel which was conveniently located to TCU and my daughter's apartment. The rooms were standard, an older hotel but updated, as was the free breakfast. What was outstanding was how friendly all of the front desk people were. One in particular was there practically 24/7 while we were there. I believe his name was Collin. He was super nice, addressed my entire family, and even remembered my name from when I first checked in. He made it a point to enjoy his job and in turn, made our stay very pleasant. He even apologized when he told us there wasn't an ice machine on our floor! Hey, he didn't design the hotel! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear CCTraveler56,
Thank you for taking the time to share your input regarding your experience. We value all feedback from our guests. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff, in particular Collin, took care of your family while you were here. I will be sure to recognize him and pass on your feedback. We look forward to hosting your family again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very close to Texas Christian University and a nice shopping center. It's location is very good if you visiting a TCU student. Yet, if I was going to Fort Worth again, I would check out other hotel options.

The room was not impressive. The beds were not particularly comfortable and the furniture looked a little worn. The shampoo and conditioner that they give you is Pantene Pro-V which I thought was kind of odd; I haven't seen a hotel give samples of that out in years.

The service was ok. These are definitely not staff members who you could ask a favor from. They have a nice pool and a typical fitness room. Overall, I think this is the type of place that capitalizes on their location and therefore are able to charge more than their worth.

• Stayed December 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Vestlouisiana,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that our location was convenient for your trip. Please accept my apologies that the rest of your stay did not exceed your expectations. Guest satisfaction is very important to us, and I'm saddened that we did not provide you with an exceptional stay. However, your comments will help us improve for the next guest. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit to Fort Worth.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Quick trip needing to stay near hospital area. Our room was nice, people nice, service good, little noisey being next to I 30 and lots of lights on parking lot. I think next time will try for a room not overlooking the Macorini Grill and all the lights, the freeway noise was bad.. the breakfast good and met our needs.

Room Tip: avoid the I 30 side, the back side better, it is great location for business and hospital area but n...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We did not experience the noise problem noted by the last reviewer. We heard train and freeway noise outside the motel but not inside. My wife is a light sleeper so she likely would have noticed. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple