“Not a fun trip but a nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #39 of 100 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Antonio, Texas
“Not a fun trip but a nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Quick trip needing to stay near hospital area. Our room was nice, people nice, service good, little noisey being next to I 30 and lots of lights on parking lot. I think next time will try for a room not overlooking the Macorini Grill and all the lights, the freeway noise was bad.. the breakfast good and met our needs.

Room Tip: avoid the I 30 side, the back side better, it is great location for business and hospital area but n...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We did not experience the noise problem noted by the last reviewer. We heard train and freeway noise outside the motel but not inside. My wife is a light sleeper so she likely would have noticed. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed one night at this hotel on a business trip. The room was clean, staff was friendly, water temperature was great, and the bed was decently comfortable. The downside was that trains loudly ran by all night long. If you're a light sleeper, you'll want to pass on this place. Otherwise, it's a nice place to stay!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Hniki234,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth. I'm glad that you found my staff friendly and our beds comfortable. Please accept my apologies that you were unable to get a full night's rest. On future stays we'd be more than happy to place you on the side of the hotel away from the train tracks. Please allow us another opportunity to change your mind during your next trip to Fort Worth.

Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel is a family friendly location and I was pleased until I discovered that one of my outfits was missing. I had laid it out planning to wear it the next evening but, when we returned to our room that day, my skort and top were nowhere to be found. I reported it to the staff. The manager was on vacation and I was told that I would hear back. I did not. I have never had this happen before so not sure how it is typically handled. My guess is that a call back from the manager is a customary next step. We will not stay here again. If you do, don't take anything you want to keep.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Suzy6450,
Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your missing items. I understand how frustrating this would be. I have checked with my housekeeping staff and so far the items have not been found. My Assistant Manager did notify me that he has been in contact with you to keep you apprised of the situation. I assure you I do have your contact information and if we find them we will notify you right away.

irvine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn near to TCU to help our daughter move in to her dorm. From the greeting to our check out everything was fantastic. This hotel is rated 2 1/2 stars, but I would give the employees a 5 star. The breakfast was good and there was something for everyone. Coffee throughout the day and cookies in the late afternoon. Rooms were fine. My only problem would be the lighting. I like lots of light. Housekeeping was more than happy to accommodate us with extra's. Pool, jacuzzi and work out room were used by my family. Nice that the pool area from 10pm-12m is adults only. Our family will stay again.

Room Tip: From what I could see there probably isn't a bad room in the hotel. I personally don't like...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bellville, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed here during a horse show event; when we walked in the lobby was packed with a group checking. A clerk took us to the side and checked us in without making us wait. Nice touch and good service. Very clean, well kept. Much better than the Residence Inn down the street that we stayed in the rest of our visit. Next time will stay here for the entire stay. Very close to Will Rogers. Breakfast so-so; average.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Allyson P,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive. I am especially glad to hear that, although we had a group in house, you did not feel ignored. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The room was very clean. It was overlooking the train tracks, and although I am a light sleeper, I was never disturbed by any noise. You can occasionally hear a train horn but nothing dramatic. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast offerings were varied and adequate. Good coffee. Although more expensive than other hotels I looked at, you can't beat it for its convenience to Fort Worth attractions and IH-30. We were able to get to everything we wanted to easily and quickly. We also never had to park far from the hotel entrance at any time of the day. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends. The only negative is that the pool is small.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Hello b00kw0rm57,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast and coffee. As you noted, our location is really beneficial to everyone looking for things to do in Fort Worth. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive? Share your experiences!