“Great place to stay in Ft. Worth!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #42 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Lubbock, Texas
“Great place to stay in Ft. Worth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed here recently for a couple of nights and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and wonderful. We especially enjoyed the breakfast selections and coffee. The staff were very attentive to keeping the breakfast items well stocked and the area clean. The room was nice, quiet, and clean and the beds comfortable. Our daughter enjoyed the indoor pool and we took advantage of the hot tub. This Fairfield Inn was conveniently located just off I-30 but we didn't hear the traffic or trains. The afternoon cookies at the front desk were yummy! David Moran, the GM runs a great hotel and was a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to our next stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
David M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad that my staff was attentive and visible. I am also glad to hear that you took full advantage of all of our amenities including the indoor pool and complimentary breakfast. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
College Station, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed at the Fairfield 4 nites recently while in town due to a relative's emergency hospitalization. The hotel is extremely clean, beds are wonderfully comfortable (unlike most hotels), breakfast buffet incredible, a small "marketplace" by front counter to buy snacks -- even soups, frozen meals/sandwiches, variety of sodas/waters, etc. And I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff; they all went well above and beyond the typical "customer service", including making sure we had 2 rooms for our family members over a book-up weekend, and each and every one of them had the most positive "can do" attitude. They were beyond patient, kind and compassionate with us during an extremely difficult time, and our family will be forever grateful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
David M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Hello Cindy H,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to make a difference during this difficult time. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope everyone's health is restored.

With warm regards,
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The Fairfield Inn in Fort Worth on University Drive is a really nice place to stay for folks who need shelter - but who do not want to spend a fortune. Though it is tricky to enter off University Drive, the rooms are clean and comfortable; the breakfast buffet offers a wide variety of selections; the staff are friendly and helpful; and they respond to every request. And... the freshly baked cookies are a treat upon check-in. I left my phone on the table in the room at check-out; and before we could drive away, a housekeeper came running out to the car to catch me and deliver my phone I really appreciated that!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
David M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your response Cheryl. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my staff was able to impress you. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed the cookies. I know what you mean regarding University Drive and I'd suggest, in the future, to turn at the light on Old University across from the mall. Old University Drive runs right behind our hotel and we have two entrances to our parking lot on that side.

Again, thank you for your response and we look forward to having you as a guest again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Enjoyed staying at the Fairfield in one of my favorite areas of Fort Worth. Patreace at the front desk was very nice and welcoming. Fairfield is standard, not fancy, but if you need a clean convenient place to stay, this is a good choice. You are near the train tracks and may hear a train at night, but that did not bother me at all. Although I was in town for a seminar downtown, this hotel is located directly behind Macaroni Grill in an just across from one of my favorite shopping areas. Still convenient to the central downtown commute.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
David M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel and service, and love to hear from our guests about their impressions. I am so glad the "tracks" did not bother you and that you were able to enjoy the area for both your seminar and some shopping.

Again, thank you so much for your input and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Pearland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Lovely room and super staff. I left my phone behind and the Manager was most helpful in getting it to me. I highly recommend this conveniently located Fairfield!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel has been recently renovated and features modern decor and super friendly staff. I reserved 2 rooms during a busy weekend (almost all hotels in downtown were booked) and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the Fairfield Inn. The bed was SUPER COMFY - nothing like typical hotel mattresses, and something I would expect in a high-end, 4-5 star hotel.
We booked a King room and a King Suite and both were superb - the king suite was spacious and enough room for several people to hang out in comfortably.
Breakfast was complimentary the next day and the hotel also has a large indoor pool & hot tub. Dave Moran is the general manager and his customer service was excellent - he was extremely attentive and friendly and you could tell he ran a tight ship! I would absolutely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone. Book here first when you're looking for a quality Fort Worth hotel! Conveniently located in walking distance of restaurants, jogging trails, Fort Worth Zoo, and lots of fun shops.

Room Tip: The King suite is a great value and plenty of space to hang out. Stayed right by the elevator and wa...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
ForthWorthHI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We appreciate and rely on feedback such as yours in order to continue to improve our operation.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us and that we met your expectaions. We hope to see you again when in the Fort Worth area.
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

I reserved two rooms at the Fairfield for a girlfriends reunion (5 of us) in late April. We were on the second floor at the back of the hotel (rooms 221 and 223). Although the hotel is close to I30 and railroad tracks, we never heard traffic or train noise. The hotel was quiet and very comfortable. The rate was reasonable and the staff courteous and helpful. The complementary breakfast offered the usual buffet of waffles, cereal, toast, yogurt, bagels, coffee, juice, and fruit. The pool looked inviting (we didn't swim). The exercise room is small: treadmills and weights. So overall, this is a good place to stay for the money. The hotel's location (University Drive) makes it an excellent choice. You'll be minutes away from the Fort Worth Zoo, Botanical Gardens, TCU, and the cultural district (museums). Several restaurants are within reasonable walking distance (without crossing University).

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the freeway (I30) and the railroad tracks.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
David M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your "girlfriends reunion". Thank you for your valuable input regarding your experience. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth University Drive? Share your experiences!