“good location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
houston, United States
“good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed at this location for a business trip-- which was just down the street so it was convenient. I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort and friendliness of the hotel. Breakfast is extra, however you have options whether you prefer a hot meal or just continental

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Winfield KS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We chose this hotel because of location and price. Thw staff was friendly, and went beyond what was expected helping us on a cell phone issue for us technically challenged. Everything was wonderful, and I recommend it.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming, so we can reserve your favorite room for you.
Sincerely ,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pros: clean, safe, affordable, 7-10 minutes drive from downtown Ft Worth, staff was friendly and efficient.

Cons: Not within walking distance of anything (restaurants, shopping or points of interests).
We made the following requests in advance of our stay:
- rooms together or at least close for our family. They weren't.
- a shuttle to an event in Ft Worth. They don't have one and it took two days for a response to this request)
- a roll away. We received one but the linens were for a different size bed.

The room doors bang shut very loudly and you could hear them close up and down the halls. Even though the hotel was far from full, our room was located directly across the hall from the utility closet the cleaning staff used and that door was banged frequently. The card reader on one of the exits was not working so we had to always enter at the lobby entrance. We tried to use the stairwell to get to the pool. We walked down three flights of stairs to only find out that the door on the bottom floor was locked. We had to walk back up to our floor to use the elevator.

Would I stay here again. No.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I would like to apologize for your recent stay with us. I have forwarded these comments to our staff. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.

Sugar Land, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good location to visit various attactions around Fort Worth. The hotel has an outdoor patio to enjoy the weather. However, the freeway system is under construction so it made it very difficult to get on and off.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon
sincerely,
Fort Worth, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As usual I asked for a quiet room. At this hotel I probably received the noisiest room in the entire building. At 6 a.m. on a Sunday morning a deafening sound woke me up and I first thought it was construction equipment. Looking out my window I saw the main kitchen vent which was not properly maintained. Even with my earplugs I could still hear the noisy vent. I enjoy HiltonHHonors Diamond status and hoped that the hotel staff would honor my request for a quiet room.
On a positive note the hotel beds were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. Unfortunately though the bath tub was sticky and gluey and I found long black hair all over my room. The bad outweighed the good at this location. Next time I will try the hotels across I-35.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing SOUTH.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
I’m so sorry you experienced some noise with your room assignment during your stay. Our maintenance staff works diligently to keep them in excellent condition and we are sorry to hear you didn’t experience that. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in Fort Worth. We’d love to make your stay with us the best hotel experience you’ve ever had.

Colorado Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

All the staff were very helpful, and having access to a computer and printer for e tickets was great. We enjoyed the selection of breakfast items including an omelet made to order. Will definitely keep Hilton in our planner for future travels.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and it was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Worth area!
MIDLAND, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

We stay there regularly. The staff remembers us (and our grandkids!). The beds are heaven-I want to take one home. The rooms are so clean, quiet, and fresh. We look forward to the fresh cooked to order breakfast, (the cook remembers us too) and the food is delicious! If you arrive in the early evening, the raspberry oatmeal cookies are to die for!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.

Andreas Müggler

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!