“Stay there regularly-feels like home!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #21 of 100 Hotels in Fort Worth
MIDLAND, United States
“Stay there regularly-feels like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stay there regularly. The staff remembers us (and our grandkids!). The beds are heaven-I want to take one home. The rooms are so clean, quiet, and fresh. We look forward to the fresh cooked to order breakfast, (the cook remembers us too) and the food is delicious! If you arrive in the early evening, the raspberry oatmeal cookies are to die for!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Watertown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Loved this stay! Wish I could have that King bed every night. The shower was great. Breakfast was served with great service and anything you wanted. Two televisions and internet in each room kept everyone happy.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Texarkana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is close to many attractions is the Dallas/Fort Worth Area, notably the Texas Motor Speedway. Breakfast is not included, & it was a $10.95 charge, but the made to order omelet was scrumptious! The hotel was clean, well staffed and maintained. The only drawback , was that the rooms could have been a bit more sound proof, as we heard other hotel guests in the hallway throughout the night.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay, it was our pleasure to take care of you We appreciate your feed back and look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Worth area!
San Tan Valley, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As soon as we opened the door to the room, it banged into the door for the bathroom that was open. There were literally construction workers sitting outside our room window when we arrived. The sound of heavy construction equipment could be heard for hours after we arrived as well as first thing in the morning. We have stayed at lesser hotel chains with cheaper rooms that had had complementary breakfast. When we looked online, the website stated that this hotel had made to order breakfast, but it did not specify that the breakfast cost extra. When we brought this up to the desk staff, all we got was a "Sorry, it costs extra here." We did decide to eat dinner at the "Restaurant" (more like a kitchen next to the lobby). I ordered a hamburger, but I have seriously had better tasting hamburgers at McDonald's. This burger had no flavor, what so ever. It was like I was chewing warm mush and grease. For what little this property had to offer, the price of the rooms is ridiculous. I probably would have had just a good a stay at a Motel 6.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize for your recent stay with us. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests as we are continuously working to improve in every area. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.
Anacortes, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here at the suggestion of a coworker. I normally dont stay at Hilton brand hotels, but it was his choice. He was very complimentary of their breakfast and housekeeping. My room was spacious, the bed was exceptionally comfy. Overall it was kind of average except for the service, I dealt with front desk folks, excellent, even spoke briefly with a housekeeper and while her english wasnt great we communicated effectively and she was a sweetheart. Two complaints, NBC crapped out right in the middle of the first game of the NFL season, my home team...GRRRR, more importantly, my coworker bragged about their breakfast and it was good, BUT, you have to pay for it?! What I got my first morning was scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh fruit. I can get the same thing at other hotels for free! Someone asked me behind the counter if I was doing well both days and I said I was but I didnt even realize I could have specialty ordered an omelette until I sat down to have breakfast my last day, with my coworker. So the kitchen staff is charging for all this food that should be free and not even indicating that there is the possibility of a little something special that might...MIGHT make it worth paying for. I didnt even get coffee so I felt like I had to tip the girl that brought me my check, for bringing me a check. I would stay here again if I needed to, but in reality, I probably wont.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel and the staff is friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Not a luxury hotel but we really enjoyed our stay. The location is right off the highway which is nice for traveling but not within walking distance of restaurants or other attractions.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are just ok - this feels like an original garden inn that has just updated the lobby. The rooms have to be next. But it's the staff that you'll meet that love their jobs and their guests that will amaze. Wish the bar was open later and the elevators were quicker, but anything the staff can do for you they will. Awesome!

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and it was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Worth area!

Andreas Müggler

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!