“Quick, enjoyable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Tyson's Corner, United States
“Quick, enjoyable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I spent one night for business and did not get to enjoy many of the available amenities; however, the staff was very helpful and kind and I enjoyed the hot breakfast downstairs before I left. The room was clean and I had no complaints.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rockwall, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Everything seemed so new. Our first stay at Fossil Creek so don't know if it was recently remodeled but really nice. My wife loves sitting by the fireplace in the morning with her tea in the HGI lobby. We stayed following Willie Nelson's 4th of July Show. Its a convenient $15 cab ride from the Stockyards. We were in 308, a studio suite. Very clean and a nice quiet a/c. We enjoyed the breakfast (cooked-to-order) in the morning.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
alpharetta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has been recently remodeled and the rooms have been updated. Staff is friendly and helpful. Close to lots of restaurants and convienent access to major highways (it is on the frontage road of I-35W but it's still okay).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Franklin Lakes, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice and comfy lobby with a meeting approach is what makes it beneficial. Easy access to swimming both indoor and outdoor as well as training. Large area open grassy space for walking. Easy access to highway. Only drawback is the lack of pharmacy or a restaurant that I can walk to without a car.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RPlaza, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.

Pataskala, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall - this is a nice hotel. Our room (King) was clean and looked nice. Check in was smooth.

Location is a bit tricky - they need to have a sign that is bit more visible in the evening.

We had two main issues.

1) there were kids partying on our floor. They were incredibly loud in the halls. Other guests were complaining, loudly out their doors. There is no way that a staff member could not have heard them. It took a 2:30 am complaint call to the front desk and another 15 minutes of waiting until something was done.

2) on our second night while sleeping the automated thermostat changed from 72 to something much higher. Such of a big jump that it made the heat go on. Needless to say it did not make for a good night sleep. Woke up in what felt like a sauna in the room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RPlaza, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I would like to thank you for letting us know about the issues you had during your stay. It is our goal to use this feedback to make sure all of our guests have an even better experience in the future. I would love to invite you back to our hotel during your next visit to Fort Worth so that I may have the opportunity to earn your next 5 star review. Please contact me directly the next time you are in town and I will make sure you are well taken care of.

Round Rock, TX, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Price extremely high for the type of hotel. For me, Hilton is synonymous of better hotels, with regard to their actual building materials, furniture, room’s insulation, and the decoration of the entire place. I expect the same of t heir restaurant s. I would expect a buffet, instead of person trying to measure the portions that you are trying to eat. The restaurant staff seems to be helpful, bud overwhelmed as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
I would like to thank you for letting us know about the issues you had during your stay in the restaurant. It is our goal to use this feedback to make sure all of our guests have an even better experience in the future. I would love to invite you back to our hotel during your next visit to Fort Worth so that I may have the opportunity to earn your next 5 star review. Please contact me directly the next time you are in town and I will make sure you are well taken care of.

San Antonio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I'll set my A/C on 65 and the A/C would stay on for 3hrs and I would have to wake up every 3hrs just to set the A/C again and I feel like I was in a pool again had to get up evey 3hrs just to make sure I was cold

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Andreas Müggler

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!