“Perfect sense for business travel” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #21 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Franklin Lakes, United States
“Perfect sense for business travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice and comfy lobby with a meeting approach is what makes it beneficial. Easy access to swimming both indoor and outdoor as well as training. Large area open grassy space for walking. Easy access to highway. Only drawback is the lack of pharmacy or a restaurant that I can walk to without a car.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Pataskala, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall - this is a nice hotel. Our room (King) was clean and looked nice. Check in was smooth.

Location is a bit tricky - they need to have a sign that is bit more visible in the evening.

We had two main issues.

1) there were kids partying on our floor. They were incredibly loud in the halls. Other guests were complaining, loudly out their doors. There is no way that a staff member could not have heard them. It took a 2:30 am complaint call to the front desk and another 15 minutes of waiting until something was done.

2) on our second night while sleeping the automated thermostat changed from 72 to something much higher. Such of a big jump that it made the heat go on. Needless to say it did not make for a good night sleep. Woke up in what felt like a sauna in the room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Round Rock, TX, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Price extremely high for the type of hotel. For me, Hilton is synonymous of better hotels, with regard to their actual building materials, furniture, room’s insulation, and the decoration of the entire place. I expect the same of t heir restaurant s. I would expect a buffet, instead of person trying to measure the portions that you are trying to eat. The restaurant staff seems to be helpful, bud overwhelmed as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Andreas M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I would like to thank you for letting us know about the issues you had during your stay in the restaurant. It is our goal to use this feedback to make sure all of our guests have an even better experience in the future. I would love to invite you back to our hotel during your next visit to Fort Worth so that I may have the opportunity to earn your next 5 star review. Please contact me directly the next time you are in town and I will make sure you are well taken care of.

San Antonio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'll set my A/C on 65 and the A/C would stay on for 3hrs and I would have to wake up every 3hrs just to set the A/C again and I feel like I was in a pool again had to get up evey 3hrs just to make sure I was cold

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I would like to thank you for letting us know about the issues you had during your stay. It is our goal to use this feedback to make sure all of our guests have an even better experience in the future. I would love to invite you back to our hotel during your next visit to Fort Worth so that I may have the opportunity to earn your next 5 star review. Please contact me directly the next time you are in town and I will make sure you are well taken care of.

Brooklyn, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff very friendly and helpful. The best hotel food we've ever had. Clean and comfortable Very well managed. Excellent value. This was our first visit to this Hilton property. We plan to return when we revisit Dallas/ Fort Worth. There is shopping mall 5 minutes from the Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming, so we can reserve your favorite room for you.
Sincerely ,
San Antonio, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had a good one-night stay at this property. The room was clean and comfortable. Bed and pillows were very nice. It was very quiet, too. The hotel seemed like it was fairly full, but we never heard any other guests during the night. The breakfast buffet (not included in cost of room) was good, too. All staff we dealt with were nice and friendly. Some things in the room (wall coverings, and whatever it is that makes up the shower walls) seemed a tad old and could use some updating, but as I said, it was clean and neat and I would stay there again if I was in that area.
The one odd thing in the room is that the door to the bathroom has a spring in one of the hinges, so the door swings shut and doesn't stay open unless you prop it with something. It was something that really bugged us, but it was the only thing that did.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Andreas Müggler
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and it was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Worth area!
Florence, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Hotel was remodeled and it shows. Everything is clean and fresh. It is i a good location for Fort Worth / Haltom City. The staff is friendly and provided excellent service. I stayed there for 6 visits in the last 7 weeks.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek. We hope you travel to Fort Worth again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.

Andreas Müggler

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!