“Watch out for rogue furnishings!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #25 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Tuttle, United States
“Watch out for rogue furnishings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel is clean and inviting. I would suggest inspecting the bed rails for any sharp, exposed edges. You might wind up with a nasty cut. Otherwise, it's a great experience. Nice restaurant. I think my experience was unique where I happened upon a bedframe with a bad corner. The upkeep of this hotel is superb.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was good, service was good, room was good, just wasn't the hotel that the reservation was to be made at. Operator reserved the wrong hotel while assuring me it was the one I was requesting. Overall everything was good, just don't book thru the generic operator, lesson learned

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Howe, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For the price I did not feel the quality of the room was up to par. The bathtub showed black around the caulking. The front desk and bartender were very helpful and the staff was very courteous. I just felt that I could find a much nicer updated hotel for the $200 that I paid a night.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Driftwood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice quiet room with incredibly comfortable bed for a good night's sleep. Service staff were expecting our arrival and knew us by name. Hotel looks to be recently renovated with outstanding colors and furnishings. Hotel had the feel of high quality and we were not disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved this hotel...The customer service was top notch. The staff was very friendly and accommodating... Good location..Close to the Stockyards and close to shopping. Great Pricing and loved the VIP treatment. Plan on being a regular customer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Joseph T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and it was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Wort area!

Sugar Land, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a family of 7 traveling on a spring break vacation and stayed in two rooms at this hotel on our way back home. Hilton Garden Inn is our favorite hotel chain, primarily due to their comfortable beds and made-to-order breakfast. If you love breakfast, the choices and freshness at Hilton Garden Inn are amongst the best.

This particular hotel had a great rate - just $80/night on the Friday night that we stayed there when other hotels in the area were running a higher rate (and sometimes much, much higher). They're just minutes from the Stockyards in downtown Fort Worth, with taxis lined up at the hotel to take you downtown and ferry you back again.

The hotel was clean, quiet, and the staff friendly. The breakfast was superb, except the breakfast service was not as good as I've come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn. I think the wait staff were having a busy morning and were a bit overwhelmed. I had to request coffee (it was out) and milk (it was out) and a couple of other things were not quite right. I suspect with a slower morning or additional staff they would have been able to monitor things more closely and respond more quickly.

All in all, I would definitely return here; in fact, I would seek this place out for its exceptional value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and it was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. I would like to apologized for the issues you experienced during your stay at our property. I would like to invite you back to our property so that you can experience our true breakfast service. We look forward to having you back again the next time you are in the Fort Wort area!

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The bed was clean and no trash throughout facility. I found the location to be on par with other hotels close to the stockyards. Bathroom was well stocked. Television was not so great, but all in all a good nights rest.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Joseph Trousdale - Assistant General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!