This was a nice hotel.... it was newly renovated and spacious ...
It was also very clean ... the lobby was nice with nice decor. The grounds were also nice.
There was a very cool/retro chandelier in the lobby. (photo attached)
2 TVs .. the hot water and pressure in my room were good.
Unfortunately my sink sprayed water sideways. Just a "flukey" thing, I'm sure.
Also...I went o the restaurant to get a grilled chicken salad.
They cook was nervous and said to the waiter/bar tender, "we have no chicken at all for any item on the menu tonight."
I found that odd...a quick phone call for someone to go to buy chicken would have taken 30 minutes.
Anyways...everyone was very, very nice.
I would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth North Hotel Fort Worth
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth
- Hilton Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek hotel is located just 6 miles from downtown Fort Worth in Mercantile Business Park. It is very near the major highways of Interstate 35W, Interstate Loop 820, Highway 121, and I-30, and only 18 miles from DFW Airport. The Great American Grill® serves up a hot cooked-to-order breakfast and hearty dishes for dinner and evening room service. Host a meeting and use the complimentary business center and WiFi. Swim in the indoor and outdoor pools, or work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth/Fossil Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.