“Paradise in the midst of a busy city” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4609 City Lake Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76132   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #60 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
“Paradise in the midst of a busy city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2010

My husband and I actually live in the same area where this hotel is located. We decided to have a stay-cation and stay in a jacuzzi suite. We absolutely loved it. We felt like we were really away from home and work and our responsibilities for the evening. The room was very spacious and the bed incredibly comfortable. Everything was exactly as I expected and more. The next morning, we were greeted at the front desk. They remembered us and asked about our night. This made us feel really special. And the breakfast was delicioius!!!
Thanks for a great night!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

This was my second stay at the hotel and both times staff was kind and helpful . I appreciated that they did not mind doing their job with a smile and they make you feel welcomed.,

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
wichita falls
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

My wife and I decided to stay the night here on short notice. We decided to splurge and get a jacuzzi room. Everything looked fine until we turned on the jacuzzi. Hair and old hard bits of soap floated to the top. We drained the tub to find a nice coating of black hair and soap all along the bottom and sides. Being almost 11pm, the staff didnt have much to offer, but tried over and over again to "Upgrade" us to a executive room, which is a living room and bedroom seperate. The executive room went for 139.00. We paid 161.00 for ours. Also, its only me and my wife, so we dont need a seperate living room and bedroom. We can drive the 2 hours home for that. So the solution...they brought us a bucket of cleaning supplies. Yes, my wife and I are forced to drive 2 hrs home at 11pm dead tired, or clean this mess up. Wow...

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Dana Point, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks. It became like "home." The staff was great, the room was large, clean and well-appointed, the bed and bedding wonderful, and the free Holiday Inn Express breakfast was superior to most similar chains. The location can't be beat - close to an abundance of restaurants and stores, including a mall. It is also convenient to hospitals and other medical facilities. The Saltgrass Grill, which you can walk to from the hotel, was wonderful.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

The Hotel is clean and comfortable and has everything you need for a relaxed stay. The staff are extremely helpful and make you feel more than welcome. I would not hesitate to stay in this Hotel again on my next Business Trip to Fort Worth.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Austin TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

Exceptional friendly service, beautiful room, view of Trinity River and close to so many nice places to eat, close to activities too! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

Everything was great. The room was super clean and comfortable. The staff was always very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)

Address: 4609 City Lake Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Worth
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#32 Business Hotel in Fort Worth
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20) 2.5*
Stay Smart and enjoy our exceptional Texas hospitality at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. We're located in the heart of Cityview in southwest Fort Worth, which is ideal for business and leisure travelers. If business brings you to Fort Worth, our location is conveniently minutes away from Lockheed Martin, Carswell NAS/Joint Reserve Base, International Plaza Business Park, Texas Department of Transportation Regional Training Center, Alcon Labs, Miller Coors Brewery, Baylor All Saints Hospital, Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest, Texas Christian University, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and many other companies. If business is the last thing on your mind, we're perfectly situated for fun and relaxation. Sharpen your game at Mira Vista Golf Club, Ridglea Country Club, Pecan Valley Municipal Golf Course, or the play where the pros play at the Colonial Country Club. Get some culture at the Fort Worth Zoo or one of the many art and history museums in the Cultural District. The Hulen Mall is less than a mile away, as are more than 150 restaurants and entertainment venues. Downtown Fort Worth featuring Sundance Square and the Bass Performance Hall is less than 15 minutes away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fort Worth (i-20)
Holiday Inn Fort Worth
Fort Worth Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.