“Friendly and helpful staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4609 City Lake Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76132   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #62 of 99 Hotels in Fort Worth
Texas
“Friendly and helpful staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed here five nights and never encountered an unfriendly staff member. From the cleaning staff, to the breakfast servers to the people working the front desk, all were friendly, respectful and helpful. The rooms were clean, well kept and reasonably priced.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Terryville, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here for a period of two weeks for business. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. The staff was pleasant and always very helpful. The room was a great size and very comfortable. There was laundry service on-site. The restaurant had great food at good prices. Plus, this hotel is in the middle of everything!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Management2500, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel. We strive to make each guest feel warm and welcome. We look forward to your return visit.
Edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights on business. The room I had was good - it was a good size and the bed was very comfortable. The room quiet and dark - I had a good nights sleep on both of the nights I was there. The shower was good and everything in the room was perfectly clean.

The breakfast provided was very good.

The location of the hotel is good - the Saltgrass steak restaurant is next door and there is an IHOP across the road.

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Management2500, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback, without your opinions (good or bad) we would not know how we are doing so we value it greatly. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have read reviews by other travelers regarding this hotel, and I must tell you that I have been
visiting the Dallas Fort Worth area for the past 8 plus years, I have stayed at this hotel for the past five plus years, and have never been disappointed. The staff has always been attentive to any and every request I had. I have never had to wait for a room longer than 10 minutes if that long. I expect that a room is clean, that the air, wi fi, and television are in working order. I have never been disappointed at this hotel. I will continue to give them my business. When you are called by your name even after 6 months since your last visit, that is impressive. My deepest thanks to the management and staff at this Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (1-20 )

Room Tip: All rooms are great, see if you can get upgraded to a suite, they rock :)
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Abbey W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, November 15, 2012
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers, and we appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,
Abbey Wilson
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Newport Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I travel quite a bit and pretty much spend my year at hotels. At this particular location, I pretty much spent the month there. All this for business. If I am in an area, I try to create somewhat of a home base, so having a friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and engaging staff is quite important to me. They definitely made me feel at ease with where I was staying, as well as, give me a sense of having a home away from home. Friendly faces that welcomed me and chatted with me as not just a guest, but as one would do with their group of friends. A standout was the front desk girl, Abbey... Always with a smile and ready to help... The hotel room was always clean, so kudos to the cleaning staff . Alongside all that the staff made the long hotel stay enjoyable, even so much I did not want to leave to go on my further travels. I will always use this location when I am in town.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the hotel have a little nicer view of the area. The ones facing the re...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Abbey W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20), responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that you decided to spend your extended time in Fort Worth with us, and even more pleased that you felt at home! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Deming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way to NY. This was a last minute decision since we were very tired and needed a place to stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable and we were treated with great customer service. The rooms were clean and breakfast was not bad. The cinnamon rolls were great with coffee. There was a selection of fruit which we found great to have choices.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is our second stay here and overall this hotel is very nice. Large clean rooms and good breakfast. However, wishing to relax after a long day of travel we were horrified by the number of black crickets swimming around the pool - about twenty. There was also so much dirt floating on top of the water along with leaves and cigarette butts. We promptly informed the front desk so it will be interesting to see how quickly they fix this problem. I am not sure for this reason that we would stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Worth (I-20)? Share your experiences!