“Do not recommend!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek

You added Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2540 Meacham Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76106 (Formerly Holiday Inn Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #57 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
“Do not recommend!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We needed a place to rest our head for the night while traveling from Colorado to Houston. The lobby seemed nice. We made the long trek down the hallway to our room. It was very outdated and the bathroom floor appeared dirty, all of which i could have dealt with bc, like i said, our stay was short. What I could not tolerate was the very loud grinding noise on the other side of the wall that went off repeatedly (every couple of minutes)....it was the elevator! The whole room vibrated! It would have been nice to have been told about this. Not a way to treat your guests! As if this hearing the elevator noise the entire night were not bad enough, I awoke to make a cup of coffee. The paper cups were not individually wrapped and I found a hair in one of them! I could not leave this hotel fast enough!

• Stayed January 2014
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience with being in a room by the elevator. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our hotel, there are rooms near elevators. If that ever happens again, I am certain our front desk team could and would move you to a more suitable room. Our hotel gets a lot of positive feedback on it's cleanliness but a hair in a coffee cup is just not acceptable. I am so sorry about that incident. We take this kind of feedback very seriously and I will be speaking with my Executive Housekeeper about this. I do hope you will re-consider staying with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My 2 boys and I stayed here a few weeks ago. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The indoor pool was WARM-AWESOME! We are from West Texas and stayed here while visiting my parents in Azle. There is a McDonalds across the street that we walked to for breakfast. They have a nice bar and I told my husband about everything and we are thinking about returning as a couple. Highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review. I do hope you will come back to see us again real soon. Happy New Year to you and yours!!
New Milford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I accompanied my son on a college visit. We picked this facility for its proximity to restaurants, access to highways and distance from airport. The facility was very clean, well maintained, offered a lounge, bar, restaurant (on-site), indoor pool, spa and gift shop. The staff were very personable and friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Ian G, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding the hotel and staff. We try very hard to provide the best facilities and service possible to our guests. It's nice to see our hard work paying off with satisfied customers. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your in the Fort Worth area. Happy New Year!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Got stuck here during the DFW ice storm recently. While the situation was terrible, these guys did their best to keep things normal. Their engineer Jason was even kind enough to help me get the inch of ice off of my rental car. Highly recommend this place if you're coming in town.

• Stayed December 2013
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind comments about our hotel and staff! Wow! Was that a storm and my staff went above and beyond to make sure everyone was safe and comfortable as possible. Hope to see you back soon!!
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Our room was clean, comfy bed, great shower pressure and toiletries to use. It was a little noisy, could hear giggling from next room etc Only 10 minute drive to stockyards made it good value. Hallways and lifts are in need if re furb, but our room on 5th floor was better than I expected.

• Stayed November 2013
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your great review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you took advantage of our great location. We are constantly upgrading both rooms and public space so I want you to know that each time you visit, our hotel is getting better and better and we will always have the best and friendliest staff in town. Thanks Again!!!!
Ardmore, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We always stay at this hotel when we travel to Ft. Worth! They have a shuttle that will take you down to the stockyards and the staff is always very friendly! My most recent visit was with some of my friends for a bachelorette party! We all had a great time and everyone liked the hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Rick H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Hi and thank you so much for a great review!!! Our shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel (including world famous Billy Bob's Texas) is very popular and we have the friendliest staff in town! let me know when you will visit again and I will make sure your visit is extra special!!!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is nice & in a good location. The meeting rooms are great! You can tell that this hotel has been around quite a while. Staff is friendly. Rooms are nice but the beds are awesome. My room was quite a bit if distance from the Lobby and one of the doors in which guests can enter with their key was broken. All in all, a good stay!

• Stayed November 2013
Hello and Thanks so much for taking your time to review us! I want you to know that we have fixed that broken door lock on the side door to the hotel you speak of. And...you are right, with all new beds, you can get a great night of sleep here. I do hope that you will come back to see us again soon!!!

Been to Radisson Hotel Ft Worth - Fossil Creek? Share your experiences!