Stayed for a wedding over Easter weekend. The room was wonderful. The beds were comfortable, the pillows were fluffy and the pool is indoor (and very well maintained). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Starbucks is inside and perfect for mornings. Breakfast in the hotel is YUM.
The only negative was the parking. We had to park around the back ($15). My husband had to go to the car to get something we forgot. He was contacted by what appeared to be a homeless man hanging out behind the hotel. He kept asking him for the time and trying to get closer and closer to him. My husband figured he was about to get mugged so kept his distance. The man followed him out to the parking lot and until he came back inside the hotel. For $15 a night you should feel safe to at least walk out to your car.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Sheraton Fort Worth
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the state-of-the-art Fort Worth Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.