“overall good, but not lately” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa to your Saves list
Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 Commerce St., Fort Worth, TX 76102 (Downtown Fort Worth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #60 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Arlington, VA
“overall good, but not lately”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stay in this hotel several times a month for business. It is over all very good in many ways: clean, comfortable, and the staff is especially helpful and friendly. Lately, though, they have been really slipping in basic amenities. They said they were out of regular coffee (and it's Starbucks you can make in your room, one of the best things about the hotel) but also I had very little toilet paper, no Kleenex, missing soap. I made do with things I had with me but this is so annoying! It's a pain to ask for it because you never know then they will come knock on your door and I usually just want to go to sleep or nap... I really hope they get their act together!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Melissa S, Manager at Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are always working to improve things at the hotel. We apologize for the lack of guest supplies. We had an order that was delayed in getting delivered. Please let me know the next time you come back.

387 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Russellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Once or twice a year I'm in Ft. Worth on business and I usually stay here. They give good service, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and they have a nice lounge if you want to relax and have a drink. Are there nicer places in Ft. Worth? Probably, but the Sheraton is reasonably priced for the business traveler. Oh, and by the way, you can have a nice massage at the Spa after a hard day.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade. If they have them available they've always accommodated me.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review. We are glad to hear you enjoy our hotel and that it fits your business needs. We are glad you have gotten to experience the spa and upgrades. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is ok. The rooms are clean, however, it seems to be in need of a little TLC - there were drilled holes in my walls that looked like something should be hanging there, the TV was a little beaten up. The room was quite spacious.
There was no iPhone dock on the radio in the room (grrrrr). This annoys me.
On arrival, the small entrance was completely blocked with cars, so I ended up reversing out of the entrance and parking myself.
Staff were very pleasant and made me very welcome.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are working hard to continuosly improve the hotel and your comments help us do that. We replaced a lot of TVs with new 42" TVs. We have ordered some great mirrors to over the desk to add to the room's decor and cover the holes from where the TVs were moved from. We are glad you enjoyed the staff and we hope to see you again soon!
San Antonio, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Fort Worth for a night while attending a wedding. We found the location to be convenient (it's just off the highway) and it's less than a 10-minute drive from the main Fort Worth attractions -- the Stockyards, Sundance Square, and the Cultural District (home to the Modern and Kimbell Museums). As we were driving up to the hotel, we were surprised by the large size -- it's a complex containing multiple buildings. Our 8th floor room was clean, recently renovated, and comfortable. Our room was at the end of the hallway and we found it very quiet (some of our friends who were staying at the same hotel found it quite noisy because some college athletics teams were staying on their floors and were up late partying, closing doors, etc). We used the self-parking lot and strangely, there was never an attendant at the gate and when we checked out, the woman at the counter didn't ask about the car. I guess we got free parking. There is a Starbucks and small giftshop in the lobby... unfortunately, we weren't there long enough to take advantage of the pool or spa.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope you get to come back and experience our pool and spa. Spa Beaubelle has a new manager who has done fantastic things in a short amount of time.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I would like to compliment Brandon Roberts who is the Assistant Front Office Manager at the Sheraton. We really needed a fridge because we bought over $150 of groceries and they were out of fridges but Brandon made sure we were taken care of and saved all our food. I will come back to this place because of associates like Brandon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for writing a review. We are thrilled Brandon took such great care of you and you enjoyed your stay because of him. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel the day before my stay in accident. When I arrived the front desk was able to accommodate me even though I made a mistake. They were very gracious in helping me and I greatly appreciated it. The room was nice and clean a lot nicer than some Westin hotels I have stayed at.

The only bummer was that had a view of the a side of a building. The hotel was in walking distance of the major bars and restaurants. There is also a free shuttle that can take you where you want to go.

The hotel restaurant was very good and reasonably price. The staff was great also. Next time I am in Fort Worth I will stay here agin.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. We are thrilled you got to experience our hospitality and that our staff was so accommodating. Next time, we will be glad to put you in a room that faces downtown and the water gardens. We look forward to your next visit.
Pineville, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

A friend and I traveled to Ft. Worth for a seminar. The hotel was only 3 minutes away which at the end of a very long first day was great. Valet parking and check in were great, you would have thought we were their only guest. We ate dinner at the hotel and the food we had was very good. The rooms were spacious and very well appointed and might I add, CLEAN. The beds must have been comfortable, as I didn't once wake up noticing them. Usually a first night in a hotel it is hard for me to get a good nights rest, but that wasn't the case here. Check out the next morning was quick and the car right there to climb back into. Thanks for a great experience!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled you had such a great stay! We are glad you experienced our Texas heart and hospitality. We hope you get to come back to Fort Worth and visit us soon!
Best Regards,

Been to Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!