We stayed here for two nights. Our arrival was really late- after 1am, but the front desk aganet did a great job. We were hungry and he was able to get us something from the small kioask in the lobby, and it was billed to our room. Great job. The room was fine, not exceptional but big enough. The breakfast buffet is well worth having.
The only problem was an evening meal in the restaurant off the lobby, attached to the bar. We waited over 45 minutes for our meal to come, and never saw our server until the end of the meal when she presented the bill. One person seated us and served our drink order, another served the meal, and then the server came to our table with the bill. No one came to refill our drinks. Really disappointed. I asked the man who seated us if the kitchen was quick and he assured me it was. Yet, no adequate explanation on why our meal was late. They did give a 15% reduction to the bill for the late meal but by then it was too little too late. This would have been a 5 star rating had it not been for the restaurant experience.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Sheraton Fort Worth
- Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel
- Fort Worth Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa offers an ideal location in the city's vibrant commercial and hospitality sector less than a block from the state-of-the-art Fort Worth Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.