“two stays here, consistant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview

You added Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5900 Cityview Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76132 (Formerly AmeriSuites Fort Worth/Cityview)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #21 of 104 Hotels in Fort Worth
leawood, kansas
“two stays here, consistant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good location if you are visitng TCU. Only one mile from an IN N Out Burger!! ))
Free parking and a moderate size outdoor mall with restuarants across the highway. Much nicer than Hampton Inn south of the TCU campus.

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying here numerous times per year for the past three years and have never been disappointed. The staff have not changed much (except that on my last trip, the Indian gentleman was not present) which might suggest that it is a good work environment as well. The only negative that I would point out to management, should they read this, is that the Hotel could use a facelift as the furnishings have become extremely worn and in desperate need of replacement. If ignored, this very comfortable home away from home will lose the appeal it has held with myself and others like me who appreciate the consistency when booking business travel.

• Stayed May 2013
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was our first experience with the Hyatt Place segment of Hyatt and we were delighted! The hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, and the interstate highway without being on top of it. Our room was spacious and well appointed. We especially liked the divided area between the sitting area and the bedroom. Generous amenities such as lotion, shampoo, conditioner, high quality soap, and even tooth paste made staying here nearly a week very easy. The breakfast had as much variety as many restaurant breakfast menu's and there was complimentary Starbuck's coffee available all day. We took advantage of the Gallery restaurant, rather than go out one stormy night and we were most pleased with the food and reasonable prices. Staff here is very friendly and accommodating. If you're a runner like I am, there's a great trail nearby (Trinity Trail) in Oakmont Park.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lubbock, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've stayed in this facitly 2 times within the last 12 months. It's clean, nice and roomy. Staff is average but unless I have a problem, I don't really engage them much. I've not had any problems. Well there was a false fire alarm at 4:00am. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Folsom, CA.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have stayed at the Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview 5 times in the past 1 1/2 years when visitng my TCU college daughter. I can't say enough about this hotel. Very clean throughout---lobby, eating area and rooms. Rooms are very, very ROOMY! Whether you have a king sized bed or 2 doubles, there is always a comfortable sofa bed in the living 'area'. Rooms are very quiet. The staff are always helpful---although not always very friendly---kind of do what the customer needs without any personality added. I say that with the exception of one person in particular, and I'm sorry I don't know his name. He is an Indian man that works at the front desk---he is SO kind, always more than helpful and friendly. Being a flight attendant for over 33 years, I've stayed in my share of hotels and I would put this near the top for a 'traveling' hotel (vacations I would rate everything a little differently depending on the type of vacation). I have 2 more college years to continue on staying here and look forward to it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Carlsbad, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were schedule to stay two nights at a competitors hotel next door. After several unsatisfactory experiences, we decided not to stay the second night. My husband left it up to me to find another hotel since he had business to take care of.

I went next door and asked about room availability. She promptly responded with a "yes" and we were allowed a speedy, early check in.

From the first moment I walked in, I knew we made a good choice. Everything was clean, modern and up-to-date. Our room was clean and beautiful. The outdoor pool was fabulous. Usually there is a ton of chlorine in hotel pools. This one was perfect. Plenty of towels poolside with umbrellas for the tables, a plus if someone wants to get out of the sun. Breakfast was great. The eggs were good, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal with anything you could possibly want in the oatmeal, muffins and the usual juice and milk. The coffee was great, usually hotel coffee is horrible. Baked goods all night long and a small bar. What more could you want? The staff was wonderful.

It is close to a Super Target, Saltgrass Steakhouse (and other eateries), a wine shop and down the interstate from anything else a person could want. All of this for only 9.00 more than the competition. I am sold on Hyatt Place and will most likely not be using too many "priority club points" from the other guys.

My only downside was the WIFI didn't work very well.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
The Ville - Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here for our visit to the FW Zoo.

The hotel was very clean. Rooms were spacious & decorated in tasteful, modern decor. Our room had 2 beds and a pull out sofa which worked perfectly for my husband, 2 teens & a toddler. We did not feel cramped.Adequate parking. One thing I will say is do not take the Cityview thing literally. There is not much of a view. Outdoor pool.

Breakfast was great. It included a full spread of sausage,eggs,bacon as well as cereals, yougurts, bagels and wide variety of juices. Starbucks coffee served. The staff was very helpful in general but especially during the breakfast rush. They were also very professional about keeping the lobby clean and pleasant.

Will stay here if in FW again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview? Share your experiences!