“Fort Worth Stock Show Stay” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Southwest
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4900 Bryant Irvin Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76132-3616   |
Ranked #42 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fort Worth Stock Show Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff was very accommodating with extra blankets, pillows, and towels. The room was spacious and clean. Convenient location close to the attractions we were visiting in Fort Worth.
We will stay at this location again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
West Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed 2 nigths on family visit . Nice room. free Internet and parking . Good breakfast with large breakfast room. Located just off I-20 on rather busy street. Some noise issues from street and thin walls. Outdoor pool and hot tub too cool outside to try them

Would stay again. I think I pauid 50 on hotwire

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
santa ana, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The room was well appointed. The bed extremely comfortable. The only issue, shower had a little black growing around the bottom.

Checked in pretty late and was I formed that breakfast is included.

Pet friendly at no extra cost.

I would definitely stay again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

First of all, I was traveling with three other women and we asked to have our rooms next to each other on our reservation. Two of us had rooms next to each other , one down the hall and I was down the hall around the corner and down another hall. Not close at all . Our hallway was very hot, humid and musty smelling. When I first opened my door to go in my room, there was a man lying on the bed. I left very upset and went to the lobby. They said no one is supposed to be in there. They offered me another room, this time close to my travel mates. No discount offered. The room was very hot and smelled like cigarette smoke. I immediately turned on air conditioner and it did get a little better. My TV never worked either. Thank God, we only slept there one night. One of my travel mates said there were ashes in her toilet and hair in her bathroom sink. This hotel did not feel clean! Breakfast was poor, tables weren't wiped between patrons and all four toasters did not work. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Very clean, staff very helpful, room very nice, great location. Stayed here with my dog. I love the fact that LaQuinta allows pets and doesn't charge extra. Noticed several guests traveling with their pets....after all they are family. There was a nice designated dog walking area. Internet worked great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Southwest? Share your experiences!