“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 99 Hotels in Fort Worth
Houston, TX
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very nice clean room; a suite with a good kitchen and separate bedroom. Very reasonable priced. The hotel was very close to many good restuarants. The manager helped me with some issues. I can not complain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your comments of your stay with us. we are so happy you enjoyed the hotel and any issues you had were taken care of. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

All my best!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several days every week for the last 7 weeks. The rooms are nice and are cleaned well but beware. This hotel has a huge problem with auto break ins. They claim to have part time night security but it is not effective. They are not uniformed and do not use spotlights or marked vehicles and do not appear to spend much time on this location. I personally know of 2 vehicles broken into within the last 6 days. Typically the side glass is broken out.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for staying with us regularly. I want to assure you that the area and location is a great location in the Fort Worth area. We do have uniformed security nightly and have taken additional measures to increase that during the holiday season. I feel very confident and comfortable with our security and safety procedures that we have in place at the hotel.

Again thank you for your comments as this helps us to better make adjustments if needed for our hotels guest and employees.
Grand Haven, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My truck and another guests truck was broken into and we both lost a lot of stuff. The management said sorry and have not heard a word back from them and the break in was two days ago. After talking to the staff members We found out that this happens a lot. We also found out that people break into the washers and driers to steal the change. Better yet they have local police come in an sit in the breakfast area to insure people from the apartments in the area do not come in and get free breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
See answer above ur comments.

Terrirobinon
General manage
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Pretty good hotel, nice and clean. Updated to some extent. The bathrooms are small, the water pressure pretty good. Two nice flatscreen TV's in a one bedroom suite. Loved the option of being able to cook my own food, though I never had time. Good full size refridgerator. I would not recommend using their ice though in the fridge, worst taste. When I was in Ft. Worth a few weeks back one of the restaurants indicated they were having problems with their water and there is definitely not a filter for the water. Overall good hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
trob087, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for letting us know how your stay was with us. Flat screen tv's are great. I am glad you noticed we have two in our one bedroom suite! We are very excited about our completed renovation and happy that you were able to experience our new look and feel while traveling to Fort Worth. We hope to see you back in the future. If you have any questions,please let us know.
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Fossil Creek Residence Inn. The room was great and comfy and the beds were just right. The bathrooms were extremely tiny and the vanity area in one of the 2 bedrooms was very small. The staff were friendly and accommodating.

One issue I had was ordering from an outside restaurant. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it hadn't been storming really bad that evening. Lightning was crashing down around the hotel and the front desk called and said we had to come to the desk to retrieve our food. So much for delivery I should have just ordered take out. Asked why we had to go running through the hotel outside to find the front desk while it was lightning and was told it was for my security. So Residence Inn would rather me be struck by lighting than having the driver actually deliver the food to the room. I just kept hearing the desk clerk say "It's for your safety and security sir!" Lightning striking nearby and me carrying cash in which I could have been mugged or robbed going to retrieve my food. Silly thing to be concerned about yes, but safety and security come on. I thought the hotel want's to do everything to accommodate the guest and their needs not make it dangerous for them.

Overall I would go back if in the Fort Worth area again, just next time I would just order take out instead of delivery. Because after all I want to be safe and since drivers obviously can't be trusted to go to the rooms I would not do that again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding delivery options when staying at the hotel. We try to accomdate all guest with the safety and security of our hotel. We will re-evaluate our safety measures in situations like you had with the storms that evening. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've stayed at plenty hotels throughout the last few years and I just want to say that this was one of the best experiences I've had. Ronna and Yolanda made my check in very enjoyable. I recently had a bad stay at another property but the staff here helped me to regain all the confidence I previously lost. Whenever i'm back in Ft Worth, this is the only place I will stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the great comments on two of my employees, Yolanda and Ronna. They are great employees and it meant alot to them and myself of reconizing each of them. We look forward to having you back in Fort Worth and especially to our newly completed renovation.
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was in Fort Worth on business for a week that extended into two. While I was there I stayed in 3 different hotels and the Residence Inn was the best by a longshot. First I was at the Comfort Suites, then the Radisson. The Comfort Suites wasn’t very comfortable and the Radisson made me very uneasy but chose them because they offered on-site laundry facilities. However, when I checked with the front desk their dryer was broken – and that’s when I moved to your hotel.

I totally enjoyed my stay and felt quite at home. Your hotel is well maintained and every night my room was in ship shape allowing me to unwind from long days. Everyone from the front desk to the maids were very welcoming and excel at customer service. I have found my home away from home and when I travel to Texas I know exactly where I’ll stay!

Kudos to you and your staff for making your guests feel comfortable when away from home.

Room Tip: This location has just finished a remodel. Room was very nice and accommodating.