“Great Place for Training” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 101 Hotels in Fort Worth
Bedford, TX
“Great Place for Training”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a technical class at this hotel, and I have to say, the staff were really incredible. I've had a lot of these classes in my career, but I don't think I've ever had a facility go out of their way to make us comfortable like the folks here. From delicious meals and snacks to support for technical issues, I was very impressed and would recommend them without reservation.

One small issue we had was that, because our class was very bandwidth-intensive for their Wi-Fi equipment, we found we were overloading it. We brought a small workgroup switch in and used wired connections, and they were fast and dependable for the rest of the time we were in class. Just something to keep in mind.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stay at a lot of hotels for business throughout the year, this by far is one of my favorites. Check in is always easy, the staff is helpful, it's very clean and well maintained. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and it's not far from Arlington or Dallas. It's in a great neighborhood, you can go walking for exercise or use the weight room which has everything you need for a good workout. I can't see myself staying anywhere else when I come to town!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Buxton Derbyshire in the High Peak Forest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

From the moment to checking in and checking out the service was #1.
The staff on reception JAMES and his female collegue where a pleasure to meet,young vibrant they makes you feel welcome as soon as you enter the building nothing was a problem.

The hotel is modern with a great atmosphere, a pool and an outside drinking,eating area.
The food has to be MENTIONED , ALSO AND EXCELLANT OFFER OF CHOICE.

The food and beverage manger was a joy to meet , her name is Rosemary and she make you feel so at home.

An excellant HOLIDAY INN, and when returning to DFW, I will be choosing this property again .
Well done guts and "THANK YOU "

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Rosemary was the new head of the restaurant, with Cory as the chef. I ordered a steak, and it was absolutely one of the best steaks I have ever had in my life. Cooked to perfection, just the way I ordered it; medium rare. I cannot wait to eat another one.

I go to this Holiday Inn on business several times a year (5-6) a is the only place I stay after being disappointed at Hampton Inn....terrible place.

The breakfast is great, good selection. Good wait staff(Tristian and Kimberly) and are always very helpful and care about the customer satisfaction.

Room Tip: I always make a reservation and they even have a little treat sometimes in a bag waiting for me. I w...
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Been coming to this hotel almost every month -- it's my first choice in around the area. Price is reasonable, and the convenient free shuttle service is also a draw.

In particular, today had popped in for lunch before a long afternoon of meetings, not knowing it's not normally offered. Was spotted lingering and was served a delicious chicken tender ceasar salad from Rosemary the food and beverage manager.

Enjoyed the food as always and appreciate the personal attention!

Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This pleasant but overpriced hotel is situated just outside the DFW airport. The rooms are roomy, clean and the 42 inch High Def TV with the Sci Fi channel allow a pleasant diversion. The channel chart that was supplied with the room was very out of date and definitely reflected the standard def line up as NONE of the stations on the TV matched the card. I spent undue time looking for the usual suspects in any TV line because I had no idea what channel was what. The lounge/restaurant is noisy at night with various bands playing there, obviously trying to be looked upon as a "cool" factor, but in fact was just annoying noise. This might appeal to the 20 something crowd, but it just annoyed me and made me want to stay elsewhere. There was no free breakfast here, and when queried why, I was told that "we have a full buffet breakfast instead". I guess that means instead of "free". Not impressed. There was a "business center" but it even lacked a stapler which I had to go beg off the front desk, which nicely had one. I would not come back here as there are better options available for less money, including Holiday Inn's other types of properties.

Room Tip: Go next door to the suites hotel. At least you'll get a fridge, microwave and an option to cook...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Belgedoc1,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your compliments on the room accommodations received. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering superior service and are happy doing so. However, I am sorry to hear you found our hotel service and room amenities less than satisfactory. We have taken note of your valuable comments and rest assured, these will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

I appreciate your insights and hope that you will come back to see us again in the future so that we can offer the excellent service and accommodations that you and all of our guests deserve.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

excellent service. very clean. the staff is courteous and accomodating.

James Johnson, in particular, is always on top of matters on my behalf. He gets me checked in efficiently and is very responsive to my needs for assistance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South? Share your experiences!