“Always greeted with a smile” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 100 hotels in Fort Worth
Temple, Texas
“Always greeted with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

This was a business trip for me. Room was clean, comfortable with great staff. Good food in the hotel restaurant. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

395 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Coventry, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel earlier this year and as soon as I walked in I was greated with a smile and fantastic customer service the entire week, if you travel and want to feel like your at home, this is a place for you. I just booked my next trip to the area and just reserved my room. Must stop by the bar to see Rocket! Thanks again Holiday INN DFW for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

I stayed here over night after driving from Tyler. Had an early flight in the morning. This place was excellent!!! Very clean! Very accommodating! It had its own bar! I will stay here again when in the Dallas-FW area!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
helena, mt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We had to stay overnight at DFW on our way to the Caribbean. This hotel is new, clean, prompt and courteous shuttle service, etc. Our room was on the top (6th) floor. Large double queen room with comfy bed, nice linens etc. What's the bad news you ask? We stayed over on a Friday night, ate in the bar, pretty good food. We left before the salsa band started. Up in our room we could "feel" the drum beat of the band. We couldn't sleep, so got up early to head to the airport. Imagine our surprise when at 3:30am the salsa band was still going strong in the bar with lots of customers still dancing. We were told it's popular with the locals. Anyway, when we got to the lobby the music was so loud the front desk attendant didn't hear us there, I had to go get him from where he was watching the action in the doorway to the bar. While he was at the desk checking us out he answered the phone, which I couldn't even hear ringing. The shuttle driver thanked us for getting him out of the hotel for a drive to the airport. Our stay was really ok, but I can't imagine how anyone on lower floors could get any sleep with all that racket. So beware of weekend nights at DFW!

Room Tip: Get the top floor!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Lovely property, great location and excellent service! The front desk personnel and courtesy van drivers were especially hospitable, even in the early morning hours of Christmas Day. Mr. Rajan, the Operations Manager, went out of his way to accomodate a special request from us. We will continue to recommend this hotel to friends and family visiting in the area, whether for business or pleasure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I was booked at another property and changed due to meetings to be held here. I am so glad I did. It is a newer property...clean rooms and really helpful and friendly staff.
I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I booked this hotel based on the reviews on trip advisor as well as for business reasons since I had to stay south of the Dallas Metro area so this was a perfect location. This hotel is one of the cleanest with the most friendly staff I have had in a long long time. It's a newer hotel so very modern and very good accommodations. The rooms and bathroom are spacious with walk in shower stalls in the bathroom. The One Bistro and Bar is very comfortable, good service and nice environment.

This is in an area right outside the south entrance to DFW...and no I didn't really hear any planes at all so wasn't any issue for me. Across the street is a very upscale condo or apartment complext. IN addition within a block are new fast food places but also some good dining place. There is a Asian Bistro and Sports bar within the block and a new Quiznos is also coming in at this new strip mall...Starbucks, McDonalds, other burger places also in the strip mall.

Only drawback to this hotel, and its minor but clearly an agrravation is the bar design. The bar is located next to the rear entrance with a opening at the end of the bar up to the ceiling that is connected to that foyer. Everytime someone enters a rush of air flys down the bar...when it's cold out you will feel it believe me...when it's hot you will feel it as well...just don't understand why management doesn't put a glass there so it doesn't act like a vacuum of sucking in air...

I had a mojito glazed salmon salad that was very tasty ..

Definitely will be staying here on my next trip but will bring sweaters or a jacket when visiting the bar until somebody decides it's worth fixing....

Room Tip: Looks like they have entertainment here on occasion so to be on the safe side I would ask for a room...
Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South? Share your experiences!