“Colonel Sanders Would NOT Approve” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 32 restaurants in Fort Stockton
Cuisines: American
Austin, Texas
“Colonel Sanders Would NOT Approve”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

PLEASE READ THIS--This place lacks management and is very chaotic. We placed our order at 12:19 pm and received it (incomplete) thirty two minutes later! I thought this was supposed to be a fast-food restaurant?!? At one point, the cashier told the customers who were waiting to place their orders, that they were no longer taking orders so that the kitchen could catch up. As everyone crowded the front counter area waiting on their food, it was obvious that their "supervisor" had no sense of urgency. The place was filthy, restrooms were dirty, condiment containers were empty, all customers were frustrated...and I was on the verge of walking out. But being that Fort Stockton is limited on dining options, and we were starving after waiting for so long, we had no choice but to stay and wait. I wish someone ahead of me in line had warned me about the lack of service. But after driving through this town, it seems as though it should be renamed to "Hell, TX". We will never spend another dollar in this town again. Avoid it like the plague!!!

Visited December 2013

12% Recommend
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best KFC ever had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

The freshest & juiciest chicken ever. The Mexican pizza was sure different than I'd ever seen. Big chunks of tomatoes and about twice the sauce/toppings. Wasn't as crazy about that but KFC was great!

Visited November 2013
Austin, Tx
“Haaaate this place!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Why don't I ever learn?? I've been traveling through Ft. Stockton for many years. After my first visit I should have learned to stay away but since I only go through about twice a year I keep hoping something will have changed. Besides the cleanliness issue my biggest issue is how slow they are and the poor quality of the food. You would think Taco Bell is Taco Bell...wherever you go. Apparently not. From the time I got to the speaker to order to actually getting my meal it was close to 15min. .....and it wasnt even that busy. This place consistently gets poor marks. Go over the highway to the big Stripes gas station and eat their fried food. Can't be any worse and will definitely be quicker.

Goose Creek
“Not very clean or organized”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The restaurant was not very clean. I was told that they did not have chicken legs, however, my sister-in-law ordered dark meat behind me and guess what, 2 chicken legs. This place leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately, not many choices in Ft. Stockton.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
DeLand, Florida
“Employees are Rude and VERY Forgetful....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Been staying in Fort Stockton for a couple months - there are only a couple of restaurants in this town...and they are all terrible...but KFC is one of the worst. Last night I ordered a meal to go...with extra gravy for my potatoes and an extra biscuit. Not too difficult...Picked up the order got back to my hotel room and discovered the following. 1. No gravy 2. No biscuits 3. No utensils.....Called the KFC...woman on the phone laughed when I told her I had to eat the mashed potatoes with my hand and as far as forgetting the other items I requested and PAID for she laughed about that also and just said oh well sorry. Never even offered to have them ready for me to pick up or anything to cover the mistake SHE MADE> THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. THANKS KFC YOU ARE THE WORST.

• Visited September 2013