“Not that bad” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   901 East Dickinson Blvd, Fort Stockton, TX 79735   |
Connecticut
“Not that bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm a single guy and don't have super high standards, but I'm at the motel right now and it seems fine to me. And half the cost of LaQuinta and Days Inn. I've stayed at Red Roof and Super 8 on this trip, and this room seems comparable. And it's the only one that has had a true flat screen TV. Wireless internet works fine. Of course, I haven't spent the night here yet, but I don't anticipate any problems.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

The motel looks okay from the outside, but the rooms had old and torn carpet, old painted walls and a rusty shower (no bathtub). The man in the morning at the front desk could not speak English. They were unable to give me a paper receipt for my room. There was no blow dryer in the room. My husband and I felt uncomfortable and unsafe at this motel. The man who answered the phone in the evening was not able to give us directions to the motel. We have read bad reviews about most of the motels in Fort Stockton. We may have to stay in another city when traveling down Interstate 10.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Fort Stockton hotels

Been to Executive Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Executive Inn

Address: 901 East Dickinson Blvd, Fort Stockton, TX 79735
Location: United States > Texas > Fort Stockton
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Fort Stockton
Hotel Class:2 star — Executive Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Executive Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Executive Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.