“Its a good bar/restaraunt” 3 of 5 stars

2977 N. Hwy. 18, Fort Stockton, TX 79735
(432) 336-9696
Improve this listing
Bay City, Michigan, United States
“Its a good bar/restaraunt”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

service is pretty good. Staff seems to be on top of things and does a good job at making sure you're satisfied. Food it pretty good. Nice bar with a couple flat screens playing the game.

Visited September 2012

Big Spring, Texas
“Mostly a bar”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Service was very slow. We had to go find the hostess, then she had to load her children into a car before taking our order. Food was OK, but nothing special. It appeared that most patrons came for the bar rather than the restaurant

Visited June 2012
Terlingua, Texas, United States
“Good Food, nice attmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Lovely decor, the service was excellent, the food was very good. A really nice place. You must go there, you will be glad you did.

Visited April 2012
“Doesn't care about customers as long as he has 9 tables drinking.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Was told best place to eat in Ft Stockton. 5 people in front of us walked out because they were tired of waiting to be seated. We waited 40 mins., after being told it would be eight. 4 more people left during his time. One table recieved food then 15 mins later got up and got their own silverware. Then the owner/manager gets mad at me because I questioned if we would have service and was told he wouldn't be serving anymore, I could leave. Then sat the people behind us. I was upset but nice. I guess if you want to drink and don't care about service that's the place to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DMarkD
“Great food, SLOW kitchen”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We were thankful to find something open at 9:30pm on a Saturday evening in July on our drive home from Colorado to Texas. That being said, it was 10:45pm before we left, not because it was crowded, but because it took FOREVER to get our food.

Our waitress did her best, but it just took forever. They got my son's order wrong, and we were all nearly finished eating when his corrected order came.

We all enjoyed the food, although my margarita tasted like it was from a powdered mix. The red sauce on the enchiladas was very good, as was the green sauce. I couldn't decided which I liked more!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere