“The worst hotel that does not care about customer satisfaction.” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Fort Stockton
Bellflower, California
“The worst hotel that does not care about customer satisfaction.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

After a long drive from Houston Texas we decided to stay at this hotel. We checked in at 4:30 pm and was given a handicap room. This was the last king size room they had. We unpacked and was about to relax when I noticed there were flies everwhere in our room. I went to the front desk, the office clerk gave me a fly swatter. Besides the flies, our restroom smelled and during the nite we were bitten around our ankles. The next morning I complained to the same office clerk about the horrible condition of the room. Since we stayed in our room for more than 12 hours she can not see why we are complaining. We should have complained earlier, and to prove the bites we should go to the hospital. Customer service and customer satisfaction is not their top priority.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Stained chair in room
Room ok
Good price
Flat screen

• Stayed May 2012
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

even though i have not seen the hotel, the manager was very nice and understandable.

I booked a ticket for May 13 through expedia but my plans changed seeing that my car wouldn't make it to California from Florida and I explained to the expedia agents that I wanted a refund because I didn't want to break down in the middle of the road and so I told them I needed to cancel and wanted a refund because I was just gonna ship my car.

The agents said that it was nonrefundable but I had read the policy saying that it was nonrefundable if you cancel after 24 hours prior to check-in. So the agents tried calling the manager to get an approval to get my refund but was not able to reach him. After 2 days of calling expedia, I just called the manager personally to get an answer and I was able to reach him and he told me right away that to approve it.

Long story short, expedia was nice but it seemed like they didn't know what they were doing because they could left a message to the manager explaining the matter.

Thank you Manish!

Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Guildford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Stayed at this nice and cheap motel enroute to Big Bend. The room was well decorated and had HD TV, etc. Breakfast was included too - nothing too fancy but absolutely fine before getting ont he road to Big Bend. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Etten-Leur, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

you can park your car in front of your roomdoor, nice pool hot whirlpool,decent brakfast, close to highway, when visiting big band national park

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Clean, comfortable, large room. Flat screen TV, fridge, microwave. Park right next to room. Very friendly service. Pet friendly

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Based on the overall area this would only get 2 stars, based on the hotel itself it gets 4-5. It was amazingly clean with brand new furniture, flat screen TV's and comfy beds. Pretty much perfect for an overnight stay. Doesn't really have any special amenities such as a gym, but the free breakfast was nice. Only downside was because the room is outside facing and easy to access, you do feel a bit vulnerable to someone breaking in.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn - Fort Stockton? Share your experiences!