“Not worth the money” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Forney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here after a long night traveling. It was easy to find with no hassle getting our room. Room was large and spacious. Would have liked better parking. It you're not hauling anything, this is no issue. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Pankaj K, Manager at Super 8 Forney, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am glad you chose to try and experience Super 8 in Forney. I am very pleased to see that we could provide you with all you needed to make your experience enjoyable. I certainly look forward to seeing you again. All reviews are shared with the staff here and we appreciate your input. Be safe in your future travels and see you again soon!

-Pankaj K
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Got to the hotel and got my keys to find out that my room was next to the ice machine with a very bright light glowing into my room. All night al we heard was the ice machine running and people talking around the room. We didnt have cold water at all the whole weekend cause the mgmt said that they had to turn the hot water up cause of the hotel being sold out which was A lie cause I didn't see many people there that weekend. So it was very hard giving my toddler a bath with such hot water. Tub drained slowwww, ask for extra towel and it was like pulling teeth. Room service people were friendly. Next year I will stay across the street. Not happy.

Room Tip: Do not stay near room 110 cause its too bright and next to ice machine. Second floor rooms seem to b...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Pankaj K, Manager at Super 8 Forney, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for your review. I certainly do appreciate your kind words. We are also sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have a fixed the water temperature problem and if you like please email me at super8_forney@yahoo.com and let me make your next stay better. I am very happy to see your review for us as it is a chance for feedback we can use to make your next stay even better. Looking forward to seeing you again.

-Pankaj K

Travelers are raving about these Forney hotels

Been to Super 8 Forney? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Forney

Address: 103 W. US Highway 80, Forney, TX 75126
Location: United States > Texas > Forney
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Forney
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Forney 2*
Enjoy value and comfort in the Lone Star State at our Super 8 Forney hotel near Dallas. Conveniently located on Highway 80, our pet-friendly hotel offers easy access to Mesquite, Dallas and Fort Worth. Relax after a busy day in our outdoor pool and spa, or let your cares melt away in one of our Jacuzzi suites. Use free high-speed Wi-Fi to plan your trip, and take advantage of time-savers like refrigerators and microwaves. Each morning, get up and go with free SuperStart hot breakfast. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult.If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, ride over to Resistol Arena for Mesquite Championship Rodeo, 15 minutes from our Forney hotel. If shopping is what thrills you, Town East Mall features more than 150 shops and restaurants, and nearby Tanger Outlet Mall in Terrell offers big brands at bargain prices. For furniture and housewares with a history, search for hidden treasures at the many antique shops in town. If you get your excitement in the outdoors, plan a fishing expedition on Lake Ray Hubbard or relax and enjoy the view on the beach. Head to American Airlines Center for live music, Dallas Mavericks basketball or Dallas Stars hockey, just 30 minutes from our door. MARCH 2015: Our hotel has updated all rooms with new 42 inch LED flat screen TV's, micro/fridges, new beddings/pillows. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Forney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Forney
Forney Super 8
Forney Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Forney, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.