“6 Painted Churches and 6 State Parks” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Olle Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Flatonia
Olle Hotel
You added Olle Hotel to your Saves list
218 South Market Avenue, Flatonia, TX 78941   |
Special Deal
Free Hot Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Flatonia
Fort Worth, Texas
“6 Painted Churches and 6 State Parks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Thanks to Kathryn for a great stay at the Olle Hotel in Flatonia, TX! The room was spotless when we arrived, the breakfast to order and literally farm/bakery fresh.

Kathryn is well plugged into the community, make sure to take full advantage of her knowledge of the town and the surrounding area.

Our stay was a great introduction for us into the best that a bed and breakfast has to offer.

Room Tip: While you can use the web site to book your room (no Amex, and I don't recommend using a Debit C...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank You for your 4 night stay at the Olle Hotel and your kind comments to help others consider staying at the Olle hotel too! I could tell you both were seasoned travelers by how organized you both were in planning your activities. I hope you come back someday. Kathryn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Was very blessed to stay on July 5, 2013. Girls road trip! Room 9 was wonderful. Entire house is beautiful. Owners and staff very attentive! Wonderful front porch with porch swing and rocking chairs to relax in. Great beds and a delicious breakfast. Have not felt that relaxed in a very long time. Plan to return. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We (my 2 sisters, 1-bro/inlaw & my husband) just stayed at this beautiful historical bed&breakfast hotel last night. We had a very relaxing evening after a catering job in Waelder,Tx. Our rooms were breathtaking! The owner & her niece was very attentive to our needs that excels beyond being courteous to 100 % betokening warmth and generosity. The house & rooms depicts hints of western atmosphere, classical & historic throughout the entire hotel. The rooms were clean & spacious... with lavished bed robes to promote R&R. We took several picture for memories. We are planning a sister trip in the near future and I plan to prevent this establishment for our women's ministry retreat. Great for pastors & wife quick get-away!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Wow, what a nice surprise to see your comments and it made me smile. I never knew you all were so pleased. I try and treat everyone like I would want to be treated. I thank you for your business and do hope you can organize a Christian ladies retreat to return! Thank you again for your comments! Kathryn
Clfton, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Spent a weekend at the Olle Hotel - lovely place to stay. Welcoming atmosphere, clean, well appointed rooms and a beautiful breakfast included! Within walking distance of a fun bistro and bakery. Visited the painted churches - worth the time to see. Highly recommend a visit to Flatonia and the Olle Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I really love it when a guest leaves happy enough to write about it! Nice comments like yours is my reward for hard work. I am glad you liked the close by Bistro too . We are very happy the Bistro is here, so close to us, and their good food adds to a nice stay with me!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Beautiful, very well kept historic hotel. Our room was clean, spacious, comfortable. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly, and they prepared a nice breakfast for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments! Your review is read by others and encourages a potential guest to choose the Olle Hotel for lodging. I love what I do and it is people like you which makes my job fun.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My mom, sister and I stayed one night in May and could not have been more pleased with everything about Olle Hotel. We were greeted on arrival and shown around the house and to our rooms. My sister and mom have gluten intolerance and the owner accomodated this wonderfully. There was even a bakery a block away that makes gluten free products and mom and sister had toast for breakfast! The rooms were very comfortable and the entire hotel was beautiful. We sat out on the front porch watching the rain from rocking chairs and wandered down the main streets window shopping - all walking distance from the hotel. This was a perfect start to our girls weekend. I definitely would return.

Room Tip: The room with 2 beds is accessed from the upstairs "porch" area which can be closed off fr...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Property! I really appreciate your business. Kathryn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a family reunion, the house we stayed in was clean & comfortable. The refrigerator was full of drinks, fruit, & pastries. We couldn't have asked for more! We were able to sit on the back porch & relax while enjoying our family.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Judging by your comments you must have stayed in the Spacek House across the street from the Olle Hotel. It took us 3 years to fully restore it and just opened it in March . I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay there and made some memories to take home with you! Sincerely,
Kathryn

Been to Olle Hotel? Share your experiences!