“Poor customer service” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Farmers Branch
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Poor customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Room was generally okay, except that the TV had horrible reception and we could not watch the y football game we wanted to. Main challenge with this starwas the front desk guy. Upon arrival, he was nowhere to be found and we waited about 5 mins to check-in. Then, because it was not provided at check-in, we need to call the front desk to get the WiFi password. It took about a dozen calls over 30 mins to get him to answer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
super8farmersbranch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on our property. We appreciate your time and value your comments to make improvements. I would like to apologize for the T.V & Staff issue you experienced. I have passed along the information to our engineering department to correct the defiencies. I'll be sure to pass your comment on to the front office regarding staff issue. We appreciate you sharing this with us because it gives us the opportunity to correct it. We hope to have you again as our guest to prove that we are capable of much better. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sioux City, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here. Its easy to find and the staff was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the pool (which I thought looked bigger in the pictures) and the continental breakfast was good. It was affordable and I ever needed a hotel in this area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post this review. We are pleased to read that we were able to provide the convenience and amenities you were looking for. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and earning that 5th star on your next review.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST HOTEL IN FARMERS BRANCH - really wonderful place to stay - nice people, great rooms, really great prices, really comfortable mattresses,really good breakfast all around a great, great experience. Only place we will be staying in Farmers Branch from now on! It's a great hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
super8farmersbranch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write review and Staying With Us.
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a year and loved it. Housekeeping did a great job keeping the rooms clean. The Staff was very friendly and professional. I felt very safe staying at Super 8 hotel and
I would recommend this hotel to my friends and anyone. Bonus is the free breakfast and a swimming pool there too.

Lora

Room Tip: This hotel has free internet.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
super8farmersbranch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank You For Staying With Us.
Norman, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stayed four nights. They were all in a nice non smoking room. Maids are polite and not much bother, and the office staff is very friendly and helpful. Sinks in both rooms didn't drain, but over all the beds are comfortable, the neighbors are quiet and I didn't worry about getting mugged. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
super8farmersbranch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank You So Much For Staying With Us, Please Come Back And See Us Again. We will Try To Make Your Visit More Pleasant Next Time. Your Review is Very Important For Us. Thank you.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Wouldn't match the rate I found online when I walked-in...later found the lower rate on their own website. I shouldn't have had to pay the higher rate. The pictures are not accurate. My room has cigarette burns everywhere including comforter, carpet and furniture. Couldn't stop sneezing from the dust due to lack of thorough cleaning. Had to go ask for clean sheets because the ones on the bed also were dirty and had holes burned in them. Saw a giant cockroach in the hallway. Mirror looks like a baby slobbered all over it and smudged it with their hands. Very little selection for breakfast and wasn't sure if it was sanitary enough to eat anyways. Very unclean overall and needs updated due to major wear and tear. I wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room before booking. The pictures put online are not always accurate!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
super8farmersbranch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Been to Super 8 Farmers Branch / North Dallas? Share your experiences!