“Great stay for the price.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairfield
Walker, Louisiana
“Great stay for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Clean, well kept room and property. The staff at the front desk was friendly. Close to the interstate, gas stations and there are about 8 places to eat withing a quarter mile of the hotel. I would stay there again and probably will in a month or so because it was a good experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
SOUTH CENTRAL USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

This motel was clean & comfortable w/parking outside of rooms. Decent breakfast served, 4c.coffeemaker, microwave & fridge, iron, hairdryer, working phone in room, and bedside table on each side. Staff friendly & helpful, wifi provided. These motel rooms face east & west. If you are cold-natured ask for a w.side room. Otherwise, if you are hot-natured like me, I'd ask for one on the east side. Ea. Floor had icemaker & vending machines just outside of office. Pool looked clean, altho we didnt use. Appeared to have either a hottub or wading area at end of pool. Very conveniently located to interstate, downtown & local restaurants.

Room Tip: I would think east side would be cooler. Parking more than adequate & well lit.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

Called in to the 800 number to get reservations after my son-in-law told me they were staying there. Almost $100 for a dirty, missing tiles, musty room. When checking in, I found out my son-in-law called the hotel directly and got a room for $60. Room should go for $50 or less based on conditions of rooms. Management said it could do nothing about it, it was Days Inn (800) not them. Days Inn (800) said they could do nothing. Said if I wanting to come back, they could get me a good rate (are you kidding??). I would have canceled everything (they had already charged my credit card, even though the reservation said they would not until I got there), but we had a plans and I ran out of time to fight this. Stay away from a place! Several nicer hotels in the area where management would make it right.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Fairfield hotels

Fairfield, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2008

We booked 4 rooms for 2 nights each at Days Inn, Fairfield for our daughter's wedding. The quoted rate was 74.00/night. Imagine our surprise when our credit card was charged over $1500.00! We contacted the manager who refused to help. He said that we would have to go through our credit card to dispute the charges even though he admitted the charges should have been at most $600.00. In effect, they STOLE $900.00 of our money for their own purposes. They then continued to charge our cards even after the problem was pointed out. We had to replace our cards! DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Dishonesty
  • Stayed September 2008
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Spring Texas USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2005

I've stayed here a few times and have always had a good experience. The staff are freindly and helpful, and the hotel is clean.

• Stayed December 2004, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Fairfield? Share your experiences!