“No complaints.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Euless
Texas
“No complaints.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel was clean. Bed was comfortable. Safe location. Freeway construction in progress nearby, but not really a problem. Didn't hear any noise from our room in the back. Continental breakfast offered lots of variety Diana at front desk was very pleasant, friendly. Diana went out of her way to find a phone charger for me to use. June 7-9, 2013

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Mineral Wells, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel on April 18, 2013 on business. Upon checking in, everything was fine. The front desk attendant was very helpful and professional. My room was okay, not the best I've ever had, but it served it's purpose.
Around 9 o'clock at night is when the shenanigans began. Everything was quiet and peaceful until a few people started making noise outside my door. At first, I blew it off, but a person can only take so much! At 10:30 I walked outside to see what was going on and there were people tail-gating, drinking beer,partying, and being loud. Like I said, I was there on business and had work and be responsible the next day so I went to the front desk to complain.
All-in-all, it turned out the the General Manager, Karen, was one of the individuals who was outside partying and drinking beer with guests. To top it off, the Hotel van with the Hotel Logo was parked right out there by the spot where all this took place. I have never in my life been to a hotel where the General Manager is so extremely unprofessional to "hang out" with the guests and not care enough to take any action when her help and attention were needed.
I expect to be respected as a guest as well as a Choice Privilege Member and will take further action as needed regarding this issue.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Frisco, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel is horrible. Walk in and it smells. The service is even worse. I've had an outstanding complaint with management for 2 months. The GM is worse than the hotel itself. There is a reason that the quality Inn was rated one of the 10 worst hotels in America by Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: Here's a good tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

From the minute we walked in I was grossed out. 1st off I walk in the bathroom and notice the maids didn't bother to clean up the people before us. Their soap was still in the bathtub and the bathtub had a nasty black dinge on the floor of the tub. I mean how much does clorox cost...NOT MUCH. Then I go to get ice. Well as for the ice machine outside, you have to put your room key in to get it to work(must be a sketchy area if they are worried about people stealing ice), but the stupid thing didn't even work anyways. Luckily the ice machine in the lobby worked. I get back to my room and wanted to call the front desk to schedule a wake up call. Well my phone didn't work and didn't even have wires to connect it to an outlet. The tv was super old and had some discoloration but at least it worked. The front desk attendant was so worried about talking to her friend that was there, that she never turned on the movie channel(many hotels these days play movies from the front desk) and you can tell when they have simply forgot about it because a screen saver plays on that channel. I was so tired I just crashed but when I woke up the next morning as I'm getting ready I notice blood stains on one of my pillows. WTF? I was mortified I and took the pillow case off threw it on the floor in hopes that they would realize I needed it changed. I would have changed hotels if it was up to me but I'm on business and my company already prepaid for my stay. Well I get back from working all day to find that the maid hadn't cared to take out the trash, when both small trash cans in my room were full. And whoever "cleaned" my room had decided to take my full unopened soda bottle I had bought the night before. This place was horrible and I will never return ( and I visit fort worth many times a year on business). My company will definitely hear my complaints and will never put myself or any other members of our company up in this hotel ever again.

• Stayed February 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were dirty , smell like p... And the service was terribe we stay 3 nigth I won't do it again. We couldn't take a shower because no hoy water at all for 2 days. I ask for a discount for this matter and they said it was not there problem. I will never stay here in my life even if it was the only hotel I rather stay in my car.

• Stayed January 2013
boston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

American Airlines sent us to this hotel when, due to their fault, our flight connection could not be made. This place is old, but lobby looked like it might be okay for an overnight. First room they sent us too had not been cleaned after the prior guest. Okay, honest mistake. Second room smelled, white towels were brown/gray/dingy, carpet was old and dirty. Two double beds. One had stains on the sheets. At this point I am not happy. We walked to Starbucks next door and when we came back I started googling how to tell if there were bed bugs. Sure enough, they were there and crawling around. Needless to say we left immediately. Not even an apology from the front desk. They offered us another room...LOL. Have contacted American airlines and haven't heard back from them yet.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

When our flight was cancelled on 10/4/12, we were given a voucher by AA for a room at this motel. I was awakened in the middle of the night by something crawling on my chest. The bed was teeming with two different kinds of bugs! We were given a different room without bugs, and learned in the morning that another traveler had the same experience. Other than the horrible memory, we thought that was the end of it. However, a few days later I broke out with large, itchy bites, which quickly spread all over my body. The bites became infected and the medication for that made me feel terrible. It took well over a month and a half to completely get over the effects of the bites and medication. In the meantime, the hotel manager has ignored my husband's efforts to contact her. We feel it only fair that we be reimbursed for medical costs.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Euless? Share your experiences!