“What a dump. Gross and sketchy to say the least.” 1 of 5 stars

You added Quality Inn Euless to your Saves list
Quality Inn Euless
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 West Airport Freeway, Euless, TX 76040   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Euless
“What a dump. Gross and sketchy to say the least.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

From the minute we walked in I was grossed out. 1st off I walk in the bathroom and notice the maids didn't bother to clean up the people before us. Their soap was still in the bathtub and the bathtub had a nasty black dinge on the floor of the tub. I mean how much does clorox cost...NOT MUCH. Then I go to get ice. Well as for the ice machine outside, you have to put your room key in to get it to work(must be a sketchy area if they are worried about people stealing ice), but the stupid thing didn't even work anyways. Luckily the ice machine in the lobby worked. I get back to my room and wanted to call the front desk to schedule a wake up call. Well my phone didn't work and didn't even have wires to connect it to an outlet. The tv was super old and had some discoloration but at least it worked. The front desk attendant was so worried about talking to her friend that was there, that she never turned on the movie channel(many hotels these days play movies from the front desk) and you can tell when they have simply forgot about it because a screen saver plays on that channel. I was so tired I just crashed but when I woke up the next morning as I'm getting ready I notice blood stains on one of my pillows. WTF? I was mortified I and took the pillow case off threw it on the floor in hopes that they would realize I needed it changed. I would have changed hotels if it was up to me but I'm on business and my company already prepaid for my stay. Well I get back from working all day to find that the maid hadn't cared to take out the trash, when both small trash cans in my room were full. And whoever "cleaned" my room had decided to take my full unopened soda bottle I had bought the night before. This place was horrible and I will never return ( and I visit fort worth many times a year on business). My company will definitely hear my complaints and will never put myself or any other members of our company up in this hotel ever again.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The rooms were dirty , smell like p... And the service was terribe we stay 3 nigth I won't do it again. We couldn't take a shower because no hoy water at all for 2 days. I ask for a discount for this matter and they said it was not there problem. I will never stay here in my life even if it was the only hotel I rather stay in my car.

• Stayed January 2013
boston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

American Airlines sent us to this hotel when, due to their fault, our flight connection could not be made. This place is old, but lobby looked like it might be okay for an overnight. First room they sent us too had not been cleaned after the prior guest. Okay, honest mistake. Second room smelled, white towels were brown/gray/dingy, carpet was old and dirty. Two double beds. One had stains on the sheets. At this point I am not happy. We walked to Starbucks next door and when we came back I started googling how to tell if there were bed bugs. Sure enough, they were there and crawling around. Needless to say we left immediately. Not even an apology from the front desk. They offered us another room...LOL. Have contacted American airlines and haven't heard back from them yet.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

When our flight was cancelled on 10/4/12, we were given a voucher by AA for a room at this motel. I was awakened in the middle of the night by something crawling on my chest. The bed was teeming with two different kinds of bugs! We were given a different room without bugs, and learned in the morning that another traveler had the same experience. Other than the horrible memory, we thought that was the end of it. However, a few days later I broke out with large, itchy bites, which quickly spread all over my body. The bites became infected and the medication for that made me feel terrible. It took well over a month and a half to completely get over the effects of the bites and medication. In the meantime, the hotel manager has ignored my husband's efforts to contact her. We feel it only fair that we be reimbursed for medical costs.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
DFW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have a company and sometimes bring in groups of our people from other states, but as a small business, the lowest price always prevails. We had our people stay at a hotel right next to this one the previous year but offered much more amenities and definitely a better quality hotel. After calling several hotels to confirm prices, Quality Inn was one of the last ones I called because I knew their prices were higher, HOWEVER, I called them and, after their quote, I told them that wouldn't work and thanked Sheree for the info. She stopped me and asked the lowest price we had been quoted, she went to her manager, they accepted that price & knocked off some more money to ensure they had our business, and the rooms were booked! Sheree was especially great at confirming all the people were properly assigned the rooms per our request. With the majority of people flying into the DFW airport, this Quality Inn was on the southend of the airport so shuttle service was no problem and took no time. They had free wifi and breakfast, AND they have a Starbucks next door...hallelujah. There was a slight issue with two rooms getting the last few people checked in at 3am, but overall, great experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Huntley,IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Like some other reviewers, I was stuck here because AA made me miss my connection. Had to wait 1 1/2 hrs for someone to show up with a shuttle to bring us (including a mom with her baby) to the hotel. It's located right next to the highway, so be prepared for traffic noise all night. I could also hear every word my neighbor was saying because the walls are so thin. Room is not very clean, and the staff was unfriendly. There is hair on one of the beds that does not belong to me - disgusting.

I hope the money AA saved by having us stay here was worth losing business. They don't even send their flight crews to stay here.

• Stayed October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed here 3 nights. Room was clean and inviting, bed comfortable. Was able to sleep in as it was relatively quiet and the window coverings kept the room dark. Staff friendly and helpful. Within walking distance of three restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Euless? Share your experiences!