“best experience EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 8 Attractions in Euless
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: iT'Z the place for family fun, corporate events and team building. Over 125 games, bowling, mini bowling, rock wall, laser tag and bumper cars.
“best experience EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012 via mobile

I've lived in H.E.B my whole life & have never had this much fun! my family & I walked in there expecting just another chuck e cheese, boy were we wrong. Huge Italian buffet, go karts, bumper cars, mini bowling, & a 2 LEVEL LAZER TAG!!! The buffet has an awesome selection from pizza to pasta to dessert, not the mention the 40+ ingredients on their salad bar! my personal favorite is the dragon teriyaki noodles & their mac n cheese. We paid $80 for 2 biggest deal package (all day unlimited video games & attractions, $5=20 points, & buffet with drinks) & 2 child buffets; compared to speed zone where we paid $150 for 2 hours of just go karts.I had also checked out the party prices & theyre very reasonable & include alot. I will definitely have both of my kids birthday parties here!

Fort Worth, Texas
“It's sucked- hasn't changed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

Extremely disappointed. It was an overpriced Chuck E cheese with the exception of having a very small area for bumper "cars" (5), an indoor go kart track (3 cars) that most children cannot enjoy and drive, and laser tag..in which wasn't open when we were there. We paid $73 for 3 small children, my husband and myself. The 6 & 7 yr olds were 15.97/EA for buffet/drink and a game card with 40 pts on it. Oh and buffet DOES NOT include your drink .. that's an EXTRA $1.99. What small child is going to eat $15 worth of food in a joint like that?? It's all about the games to them. Total rip off! The food was all that great. You pay for the sq ftg of the bldg and all the $$$ they put into flat screens in the 4 dinning areas... My kids were so excited to go- and when we left they all said they wished they picked the carnival over that place! Needless to say this will not be our choice to host our sons 8th birthday party. WAAAAY overpriced!

Visited April 2011
ITZCORP, Manager at iT'Z Family, Food & Fun, responded to this review, April 9, 2011
Dear Notpicworthy,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for your recent experience. It is our mission to provide a fun experience for families and we obviously failed at that task on your visit.

We do have a variety of a value packed offers as well as many new features including over 30 new games, new menu items, and a double level laser tag. Our new $15.99 package includes a buffet, drink, and a $10 game card.

Please contact me directly and I would be happy to arrange for you to return as my guest.

We appreciate your business.

Brian Cohen