“Gerry from ramada is great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Euless
Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West
You added Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West to your Saves list
2155 West Airport Freeway, Euless, TX 76040   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Euless
Miami Beach
“Gerry from ramada is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Colleagues and I had to stay here as stranded AA passengers from a cancelled flight to Miami. While not my ideal choice of a hotel, the service was great. Upon arrival Gerry- the front desk person, explained to us that our dinner vouchers would be accepted at Denny's and offered us toothbrushes and deodorant. The next day, with only a few hours of sleep I left a carry on bag containing my laptop in the room. I didn't realize this until I was in the TSA line. Gerry had already left me a message saying he had my bag and that he could put it on the next shuttle! I'm very appreciative of his professionalism and kindness!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Bandera, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed here for one night but would have stayed longer if I had known it was this nice. The hotel staff was great and the bed was very comfortable. Slept like a baby. Right next to the Westin which has a much larger price tag.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The outside and the lobby appear to be fine. Once past the lobby, you experience a very old hotel in a very questionable area. I actually checked into two different rooms and decided to check out without staying there. The first room's door had been pryed open and appeared that it could be done again. The furniture was very old and the road noise hwas horrible and I felt I was at the very back of hotel with one one else staying in that portin of the building. I asked to be moved to area near the front lobby. The room was in same condition, the road noise was still very bad and the cliente was somwhat questionable. It was at this point I got a refunded and went to a Courtyard by Marriott. Good things are not cheap.....and cheap things are not good!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were given a distresses traveller voucher for this place by AA for a night stay at a reduced rate due to flight delay, it was such a bad experience, we waited at the airport for a shuttle for over two hours and many phone calls met with abuse at first and then unkept promises re shuttle, when we were. Finally collected the driver. I must say was kind and sympathetic and offered to stop and for us to pick up items we may need, the only bright part of the stay, the room was disgusting, the fittings were old and failing, the decor was awful, with wall coverings hanging from the walls, and to top off a nightmare stay someone was repairing a car outside our window all night, we could not wait to leave, breakfast was at best ordinary and the whole place did not do justice to the perception of the name Ramada, a shocker to be avoided... Alan and Peeny

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I really thought that it would not be bad to stay here for just one night...after all, the price was right! When we killed a 3 inch cockroach crawling up our bathroom wall, I knew better, but it was too late! I too, wandered about bed bugs after that. I called to the front desk to report the critter and asked if they would like to see it....the answer was "no". We should've left at that point, but was late and we had an early flight. Smelly and dirty was the feeling we had when we left...will never go back there.

Room Tip: don't do it!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My stay at the Ramada was great. Very reasonable rate for the area. Friendly staff, clean accommodations. On site parking while I traveled was very helpful. I will definitely use them again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

My husband and I were forced to stay in Dallas for a connecting flight, American Airlines recommended the Ramada. It was tiny, but clean looking- until a giant cock roach climbed up the wall. I begged my husband to move to the Westin next door, but he told me to get over it.
Worst sleep ever, even though the beds were clean and comfortable, I kept thinking about bugs!

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West? Share your experiences!