“Not What the Website Portraited” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Euless
Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West
Save Saved
You added Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West to your Saves list
2155 West Airport Freeway, Euless, TX 76040   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Euless
Tulsa
“Not What the Website Portraited”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The outside and the lobby appear to be fine. Once past the lobby, you experience a very old hotel in a very questionable area. I actually checked into two different rooms and decided to check out without staying there. The first room's door had been pryed open and appeared that it could be done again. The furniture was very old and the road noise hwas horrible and I felt I was at the very back of hotel with one one else staying in that portin of the building. I asked to be moved to area near the front lobby. The room was in same condition, the road noise was still very bad and the cliente was somwhat questionable. It was at this point I got a refunded and went to a Courtyard by Marriott. Good things are not cheap.....and cheap things are not good!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were given a distresses traveller voucher for this place by AA for a night stay at a reduced rate due to flight delay, it was such a bad experience, we waited at the airport for a shuttle for over two hours and many phone calls met with abuse at first and then unkept promises re shuttle, when we were. Finally collected the driver. I must say was kind and sympathetic and offered to stop and for us to pick up items we may need, the only bright part of the stay, the room was disgusting, the fittings were old and failing, the decor was awful, with wall coverings hanging from the walls, and to top off a nightmare stay someone was repairing a car outside our window all night, we could not wait to leave, breakfast was at best ordinary and the whole place did not do justice to the perception of the name Ramada, a shocker to be avoided... Alan and Peeny

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I really thought that it would not be bad to stay here for just one night...after all, the price was right! When we killed a 3 inch cockroach crawling up our bathroom wall, I knew better, but it was too late! I too, wandered about bed bugs after that. I called to the front desk to report the critter and asked if they would like to see it....the answer was "no". We should've left at that point, but was late and we had an early flight. Smelly and dirty was the feeling we had when we left...will never go back there.

Room Tip: don't do it!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My stay at the Ramada was great. Very reasonable rate for the area. Friendly staff, clean accommodations. On site parking while I traveled was very helpful. I will definitely use them again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were forced to stay in Dallas for a connecting flight, American Airlines recommended the Ramada. It was tiny, but clean looking- until a giant cock roach climbed up the wall. I begged my husband to move to the Westin next door, but he told me to get over it.
Worst sleep ever, even though the beds were clean and comfortable, I kept thinking about bugs!

• Stayed May 2012
Boise ID
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I let the airline "bump" me, and they put me up here.

PROS: the bed linens and towels were of a nice quality, the "citrus sugar" toiletries were also a acceptable quality. Nice TV and desk. Plenty of hot water. It also had surprisingly good in room coffee. I got a good nights sleep.

CONS: the carpets were dark and old. The elevator small, the in room sink tiny, just a wall unit AC.

This reminds me of the kind of motels we had to stay in growing up. I would never stay here on purpose, but it was easily survivable for that great free voucher !

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was sent to this hotel by the airline. From the outside, it is horrible. The carpets are disgusting, there is a sense this hotel has not been maintained in years. However, the room was fine. Bed was big and comfortable, wifi was fast and free. You have to be careful with the free shuttle: it does not belong to the hotel and it runs every forty minutes. They may come ten minutes early and they leave without you if you are not there.

Avoid this hotel, there are plenty around that are cheaper and nicer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West? Share your experiences!