“Get what you pay for!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Euless
Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West
You added Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West to your Saves list
2155 West Airport Freeway, Euless, TX 76040   |
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Houston, Texas
“Get what you pay for!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I really thought that it would not be bad to stay here for just one night...after all, the price was right! When we killed a 3 inch cockroach crawling up our bathroom wall, I knew better, but it was too late! I too, wandered about bed bugs after that. I called to the front desk to report the critter and asked if they would like to see it....the answer was "no". We should've left at that point, but was late and we had an early flight. Smelly and dirty was the feeling we had when we left...will never go back there.

Room Tip: don't do it!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My stay at the Ramada was great. Very reasonable rate for the area. Friendly staff, clean accommodations. On site parking while I traveled was very helpful. I will definitely use them again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

My husband and I were forced to stay in Dallas for a connecting flight, American Airlines recommended the Ramada. It was tiny, but clean looking- until a giant cock roach climbed up the wall. I begged my husband to move to the Westin next door, but he told me to get over it.
Worst sleep ever, even though the beds were clean and comfortable, I kept thinking about bugs!

• Stayed May 2012
Boise ID
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I let the airline "bump" me, and they put me up here.

PROS: the bed linens and towels were of a nice quality, the "citrus sugar" toiletries were also a acceptable quality. Nice TV and desk. Plenty of hot water. It also had surprisingly good in room coffee. I got a good nights sleep.

CONS: the carpets were dark and old. The elevator small, the in room sink tiny, just a wall unit AC.

This reminds me of the kind of motels we had to stay in growing up. I would never stay here on purpose, but it was easily survivable for that great free voucher !

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Euless hotels

Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was sent to this hotel by the airline. From the outside, it is horrible. The carpets are disgusting, there is a sense this hotel has not been maintained in years. However, the room was fine. Bed was big and comfortable, wifi was fast and free. You have to be careful with the free shuttle: it does not belong to the hotel and it runs every forty minutes. They may come ten minutes early and they leave without you if you are not there.

Avoid this hotel, there are plenty around that are cheaper and nicer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank gmokatz
Auburn, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last night on a return international flight. We picked it for the price and if you want cheap, you have it here. However, with the low price came lots of noise between the walls (we heard EVERYTHING). The rooms were quite small and the bathroom area was very small. We had a hard time maneuvering around each other. Breakfast was adequate and the shuttle was convenient. There is a Denny's across the street and a Westin on the other side if you want a drink or better food.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scuba_Kim_8
Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was arriving to Dallas for a connection from an international flight but due to equipment problems at the beginning, I missed my connection and was put up at the airport Ramada Inn by American Airlines. The room was adequate, comfortable bed, coffee machine in the room. I was too tired to watch TV or use the internet. My room was clean even though the facilities were old. They told me there would be breakfast but when I went to wait for the shuttle there was only horrid coffee and the morning staff were less than helpful. One thing that saved me was that the Westin is just next door and I was able to eat in the bar the night before.

Room Tip: the elevator is really noisy, get as far away as you can
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Holiday Inn Bedford DFW Airport Area West
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
BEST WESTERN PLUS DFW Airport West Euless
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst

Been to Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West? Share your experiences!