“Fine for FREE” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Euless
Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West
You added Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West to your Saves list
2155 West Airport Freeway, Euless, TX 76040   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Euless
Boise ID
“Fine for FREE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I let the airline "bump" me, and they put me up here.

PROS: the bed linens and towels were of a nice quality, the "citrus sugar" toiletries were also a acceptable quality. Nice TV and desk. Plenty of hot water. It also had surprisingly good in room coffee. I got a good nights sleep.

CONS: the carpets were dark and old. The elevator small, the in room sink tiny, just a wall unit AC.

This reminds me of the kind of motels we had to stay in growing up. I would never stay here on purpose, but it was easily survivable for that great free voucher !

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was sent to this hotel by the airline. From the outside, it is horrible. The carpets are disgusting, there is a sense this hotel has not been maintained in years. However, the room was fine. Bed was big and comfortable, wifi was fast and free. You have to be careful with the free shuttle: it does not belong to the hotel and it runs every forty minutes. They may come ten minutes early and they leave without you if you are not there.

Avoid this hotel, there are plenty around that are cheaper and nicer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Auburn, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last night on a return international flight. We picked it for the price and if you want cheap, you have it here. However, with the low price came lots of noise between the walls (we heard EVERYTHING). The rooms were quite small and the bathroom area was very small. We had a hard time maneuvering around each other. Breakfast was adequate and the shuttle was convenient. There is a Denny's across the street and a Westin on the other side if you want a drink or better food.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was arriving to Dallas for a connection from an international flight but due to equipment problems at the beginning, I missed my connection and was put up at the airport Ramada Inn by American Airlines. The room was adequate, comfortable bed, coffee machine in the room. I was too tired to watch TV or use the internet. My room was clean even though the facilities were old. They told me there would be breakfast but when I went to wait for the shuttle there was only horrid coffee and the morning staff were less than helpful. One thing that saved me was that the Westin is just next door and I was able to eat in the bar the night before.

Room Tip: the elevator is really noisy, get as far away as you can
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Barrow, AK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed here for two nights and it was one of the worst I have experienced. The internet was clocking in at 1.2bps which I have never heard of, so a simple site took 5 minutes to load. If you were looking to load a site with pictures forget it. The pool was filthy and had trash on the deck. The breakfast was stale cereal and old bread. The best thing about this hotel was when I left. One more thing, forget about the Ramada free shuttle. The driver both days would make you wait for hours circling the airport for more riders. We spent 2 hours at the airport just waiting for other people to drop off at the more expensive hotels. I would never go back here again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Bahrain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

We stayed here having missed a connecting flight. It was a reduced room rate and we didnt expect anything 'fancy'. The hotel is tired and old which is fine but we were disgusted with the parading cockroaches across the bed at 3am. We kept the lights on and read as we were leaving very early in the morning. We mentioned it to the hotel receptionist, who didnt seem that surprised. Whilst waiting for transport I watched a women put out the bagels for breakfast with her bare hands - I shant go into details of what those hands were scratching earlier.....revolting.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
NorCal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2009

The review I read when I booked the Ramada made this place seem decent, but I should have checked tripadvisor first. It is close to the airport and their is a free shuttle, but most hotels in the area do. The staff was nice enough, but the halls and walls are really beat up, the door frames were rusty, and there is an odd smell; but it was one of the cheapest places, so I guess you get what you pay for. Only stay here if as a last resort.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Inn Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport West? Share your experiences!