“Decent motel at a decent price” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Eastland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed there with no problem at all. got there around 2 am and the girl working the desk was very helpful and said she was there if we needed anything at all. there could be more towels in the room but I actually called the front desk and the girl was very nice and personally got me more towels. the breakfast was small but filling. the room was very clean smelled fine and I didn't see any bugs anywhere. the lobby smelled nice and looked very well maintained. I definitely recommend this hotel over all others in eastland. it is also very conveniently located right as you turn off of I-20. I will most definitely be staying there again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Nimi D, Owner at Days Inn Eastland, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you on behalf of the Days Inn staff for writing this review. We appreciate the time you took to write this review. We hope to see you again soon.
Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The service at this run-down hotel is some of the best I have ever encountered. The rooms however need work and cleaning. The room we were in had mold in the bathroom, there was a dirt ring around the tub, and the toilet did not flush very well.
The staff did everything they could to make our stay more comfortable, buit the property is in dire need of remodeling/updating and cleaning.
Also, the cleaning "guy" knocked on our door before 8:30 am..

Room Tip: Service was great but the rooms are terrible.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nimi D, Owner at Days Inn Eastland, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we are looking into the problem and are trying to fix as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to Days Inn Eastland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Eastland

Address: 2501 I-20 East, Exit 343, Eastland, TX 76448
Location: United States > Texas > Eastland
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Eastland
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Eastland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Eastland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Eastland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.